Search results for: 'Table'
Items 1-30 of 71
- A fingernail clipper mounted on a sturdy plastic base, ideal for people with limited mobility in the hands.
- This tiltable table offers great value for money and has an easy-clean beech effect laminate top.
- Vat ExemptThis simple overbed table is lightweight but strong and folds away in seconds.
- Bed table that has a height and angle adjustable top.
- A height-adjustable table that can be used over a bed or a chair.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that allows the user to safely and smoothly rotate into position.
- A specially designed pair of scissors that can be used with just one hand.
- A pair of scissors with a plastic base, making them easier to use with poor motor control or one-handed.
- A pair of scissors mounted on a wooden frame that allows one-handed use.
- Vat ExemptCan be attached to a wall and folded away when not being used.
- Vat ExemptThe head of this spoon can be set at an angle to the handle, it required.
- Vat ExemptThe Deluxe Overbed Table has a large tilting surface and one smaller surface, both with raised edges.
- Vat ExemptThis is a well manufactured, stable and sturdy over-bed or chair table.
- Vat ExemptAn overbed table with a teak-effect top and a height adjustable frame.
- Vat ExemptA height adjustable overbed table with a tilting table top.
- Vat ExemptAn over bed table with wood effect top and a height adjustable frame.
- These great anti-slip rectangular table mats come in various sizes and colours.
- Scissors mounted on a plastic base for people with one hand, limited strength or reduced coordination.
- A handy pair of scissors that can be used one-handed and by people with poor grip dexterity.
- An economical overbed table with height adjustment and a tilting top.
- Vat ExemptThis overbed and chair table is ideal for heavy usage.
- Wheelchair table designed for heavy use, ideal for hospitals or care homes.
- Vat ExemptVersatile work desk and table which transforms into an easel. Height adjustable.
- Lightweight yet robust turning platform that can be used for standing or seated patient transfers.
- The table top can be tilted for reading.
- Features a unique contoured design which makes it stand out from other overbed and chair tables.
- Vat ExemptNo castors options allows the table to be used with a bed or chair with a low clearance.
- This overbed table requires very little clearance height for its feet.
- Vat ExemptA curved table to allow users to work or eat whilst sitting in an armchair or wheelchair.
- Spring loaded mechanism enables clients with poor grip to adjust by finger action only.