The Days Strider ST4D Mobility Scooter is a robust, stylish Class 3 scooter able to travel on the road or pavement.
It has a comprehensive set of features as seen on the ST4E, but with the extra capability of an 12kmp/h (8mph) top speed and a 42km (26 mile) range.
The Days Strider ST4D Mobility Scooter has suspension and an efficient motor, delivering reliability and a luxury ride.
It also features Rhino 2 controls.
With a luxurious, fully adjustable seat and headrest, it is easy to find the most comfortable driving position.
It has a rear-view mirror and complete LED lights package including indicators.
The ST4D splits into two separate pieces, making transportation in the boot of a car easy.
Free Assisted Delivery (usually £120)...
As a responsible mobility specialist, our scooter delivery service involves an assessment and user instruction by a qualified technician.
We're throwing in Assisted Delivery as standard with every new scooter.
That means we assemble it and provide tuition on its use, upkeep and ongoing care.
We demonstrate charging the batteries (this can be done when the battery pack is fixed to the scooter, or when it's removed).
We show you how to use the controls, how to fit the battery and how to disassemble and reassemble the scooter's component parts for transportation or storage.
A full safety check is also made and we give you the chance to ask any questions, face-to-face with an expert.
Parts and labour warranty...
The Days Strider ST4D Mobility Scooter comes with a full one-year parts and labour warranty - if something goes wrong, we won't let you down.
- Increased range and weight capacity
- Suitable for use on public roads
- Luxurious fully adjustable seat with a headrest
- Rear view mirror
- Complete LED lights package
- Thumb lever driving controls
- High / low speed selector
- Emergency brake
- Alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Increased ground clearance
- Power / self-diagnostic warning light
- Rhino 2 control system
- Pneumatic assisted tiller to make adjustment effortless and smooth
- Anti-roll back system
- Integrated bumper
- Free-wheel facility
- Delta handlebar for comfort
- Front shopping basket
- Plug and wire free connections
- Lifting handle
- Splits into two pieces for easy of transportation and storage
- Finished in stylish anthracite grey paintwork
- Maximium User Weight: 120kg (21 stone).
- Length: 124cm (49 inches).
- Width: 60cm (24 inches).
- Height: 114cm (45 inches).
- Ground Clearance: 8.7cm (3 inches).
- Seat Width: 45.5cm (18 inches).
- Seat Depth: 42cm (17 inches).
- Backrest Height: 53cm (21 inches).
- Height from Deck: 46cm (18 inches).
- Battery x2 12V. 50Ah.
- Range: 42km (26 miles) Maximum.
- Top speed: 12kmp/h (8mph).
- Top speed: 12kmp/h (8mph).
- Battery: x2 12V. 50Ah.
- Range: 42km (26 miles).
About class 3 mobility scooters...
These are powered scooters suitable for use on roads as well as pavements.
They have a maximum speed of 12kmp/h (8 miles per hour), with the facility to limit the maximum speed to 6kmp/h (4 mph) for use when travelling on footways.
Further information on the Days Strider ST4D Mobility Scooter...
Please click here to email us a question and we'll do our best to respond straight away.