1. References to 'we' 'us' and 'our' are references to Essential Aids (essentialaids.com) Limited. Our service is provided on the basis of these Website Conditions [and General Conditions] which comprises the entire agreement ('Agreement') between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements and use of the website will be deemed acceptance of these Conditions. [To the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between our Website Conditions and our General Conditions, the General Conditions shall prevail.]
2. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. We may modify either the Website Conditions [or the General Conditions] at any time. The information in the Website Conditions [and the General Conditions] may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
3. In order to use this service, you must be at least 18 years of age and it is solely your responsibility to ensure that use of the service is lawful in your jurisdiction. Any order/booking made must be with your own credit card and you warrant that all credit card details given will be accurate. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your password, and you will be liable to indemnify us for all activities conducted and/or damages suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords.]
4. The essentialaids.com website contains information, software, photos, video, graphics, sound and other material ('Content') in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. Other than for the purpose of using the website, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content. [This website is for your personal and non-commercial use]. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for personal non-commercial use. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their person non-commercial use only. However, reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited unless for personal non-commercial use. Accordingly none of the Content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You agree to use the essentialaids.com website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of the Website by any third parties.
6. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from the essentiaaids.com website which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the right to do so without giving any prior notice.
7. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do not warrant that the information available on the website is accurate, [given that the information displayed is derived from a number of third party sources whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified.] Further information can be obtained from us on 01273 719 889 or by email - email@example.com. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from this website or otherwise.
8. This website contains links to third party websites which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk and we make no warranty or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party website.
9. Apart from liability for death or personal injury, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the website for any direct loss or damage, or property damage in excess of the value of the order/booking made by you on the Website and in relation to which loss was incurred]. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the website for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business, including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention.
10. We exclude all warranties (whether express or arising by statute, custom or trade usage) relating to the services and information offered on this Website and, in the absence of any express terms to the contrary, shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this site or from any interruption or delay in accessing this site. We make no warranty that the website (or any website linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or similar harmful programs.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of the website or breach of this Agreement.
12. A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
13. Your access and use of the website is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. If you have any queries in relation to the terms of this Agreement or the services offered on the website, please contact us by telephone on: 01273 719 889 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. In operating this website, we shall abide by all relevant laws and regulations concerning data protection and privacy and shall only use or disclose your personal data when we have consent to do so.
Essential Aids (essentialaids.com) Limited
32 Guildford Road
East Sussex BN1 3LW
© Copyright Essential Aids (essentialaids.com) Limited 2008-2011. All rights reserved.