Shoes & Laces
Here you will find shoe laces which are easier to tie because they are either made of elastic or are coiled. Our range includes various colours to match your shoes. Elastic shoelaces for disabled people or others who have difficulty stretching down to their feet to tie standard laces. These special laces do not need to be repeatedly tied, allowing the user to slide their foot in and out of a shoe without need to bend down. This makes them great shoelaces for seniors with mobility issues. This type of living aid is great when used in combination with long handled shoehorns, also part of the Essential Aids range.
Here you will find shoe laces which are easier to tie because they are either made of elastic or are coiled. Our range includes various colours to match your shoes. Elastic shoelaces for
- These 610mm (24 inches) laces need tying just once and are available in white, black and brown.
- These laces don't need tying and are a great dressing aid.
- Effectively convert regular shoes into ‘slip-ons’ for people who have poor hand dexterity or find bending difficult.
- Easy-to-use Coilers have a clever design which means they don't need tying.
- These special laces are helpful for those with arthritic hands or other conditions which diminish manual dexterity.
- Vat ExemptA pair of shoelaces that turn regular shoes into slip-ons.