Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter
Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter
The lightweight and versatile Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter is one of the most popular in its class.
It features a simple assembly and disassembly process, meaning it is easily stowed inside a car boot.
The Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter has a unique chassis which splits into two, or into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting.
Wireless connectors also help with swift assembly.
The ST1 also has a deserved reputation for safety, while possessing the power to take you up steep hills.
Its narrow profile and small turning circle make it the perfect vehicle for shopping trips.
The Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter has an adjustable tiller and anti roll-back system.
It features anti-tipper features, has puncture proof tyres and an integral bumper.
Free Assisted Delivery (usually £120)...
As a responsible mobility specialist, our scooter delivery service involves an assessment and user instruction by a qualified technician.
We're throwing in Assisted Delivery as standard with every new scooter.
That means we assemble it and provide tuition on its use, upkeep and ongoing care.
We demonstrate charging the batteries (this can be done when the battery pack is fixed to the scooter, or when it's removed).
We show you how to use the controls, how to fit the battery and how to disassemble and reassemble the scooter's component parts for transportation or storage.
A full safety check is also made and we give you the chance to ask any questions, face-to-face with an expert.
Parts and labour warranty...
The Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter comes with a full one-year parts and labour warranty - if something goes wrong, we won't let you down.
- Suitable for footpaths and pavements.
- 6kmp/h (4 mph) top speed.
- 10km (6 mile) range.
- Compact and wireless frame uniquely splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Strong and stable for safety and security.
- Delta handlebar shaped to increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Anti-roll back safety system to prevent the scooter from rolling back when executing a hill start.
- Freewheel lever allowing you to move the scooter without switching on the motor.
- 25cm (10 inches) diameter pneumatic tyres.
- Puncture-proof tyres for safety and peace of mind.
- Integrated bumpers.
- On-board diagnostics.
- Blue or red finish.
- Max user weight: 115 kg (18 stone).
- Length: 99cm (39 inches).
- Width: 50.5cm (20 inches).
- Height: 87cm (34 inches).
- Ground clearance: 3cm (1 inch).
- Seat width: 40cm (16 inches).
- Seat depth: 31cm (12 inches).
- Backrest height: 23cm (9 inches).
- Seat height from deck: 38cm (14 1/2 inches).
- Seat height from ground: 48.5cm (19 inches).
- Maximum user weight: 115 kg (18 stone).
- Heaviest part: 18 kg (3 stone).
- Motor size: 250W.
- Maximum speed: 6 kph (4mph).
- Battery: x2 12V. 12Ah.
- Range: 10km (6 miles).
About class 2 mobility scooters...
Class 2 means it is a powered scooter, primarily for pavement use.
They have a maximum speed of 6kmp/h (4 miles per hour) and a maximum unladen weight of 113.4 kilograms (17 stone).
Class 2 vehicles must also have an effective braking system and must use lights and reflectors when being used at night.
Further information on the Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter...
Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter Brochure
Terms & Conditions specific to mobility scooters
Please click here to email us a question and we'll do our best to respond straight away.