Wide-Base Walking Sticks
Offering more stability than conventional walking sticks, our wide-base models increase support and safety. These sticks stand up without support, greatly reducing the risk of them falling to the ground. A walking stick with large base may be useful for people with balance problems who are unsteady on their feet. Available with three or four legs, a wide base walking stick will tend to more stable but less maneuverable than a standard walking stick. A wide base quad cane is the most stable model, with its four legs spreading weight over a wide area.
Offering more stability than conventional walking sticks, our wide-base models increase support and safety. These sticks stand up without support, greatly reducing the risk of them falling to the ground. A walking stick
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptTripod-shaped walking stick with a barrel type grip, giving lasting comfort and versatility of use.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- Vat ExemptThe wide base and curved upper shaft of this four-legged walking cane make it highly stable.
- Vat ExemptThis ultra stable quad cane is made from durable lightweight anodised aluminium.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight aluminium walking frame with four rubber feet for stability.
- Vat ExemptAvailable in quadruped and tripod models, offering maximum stability.
- Vat ExemptAvailable here with a quadruped or tripod base.