Orthopaedic aids made to assist people who need support in specific parts of the body. Wrist, knee, and neck braces are available, along with elbow braces and hip braces. The Essential Aids range of orthopaedic support products also includes braces for the shoulders, torso, arms, and spine. Orthopaedic products like those available here are commonly used in recovery from sports injuries. People wear them for localised compression support while an injury heals, or as a pre-emptive measure, designed to protect against potential injury. Neoprene is a material which is commonly used in the manufacture of orthopaedics equipment because of its supportive yet breathable properties.
Orthopaedic aids made to assist people who need support in specific parts of the body. Wrist, knee, and neck braces are available, along with elbow braces and hip braces. The Essential Aids range
- The Mueller P Tape has a serrated edge for easy tearing, reducing the need to use scissors.
- A pair of compression pants that can help alleviate pain in the groin and leg muscles.
- A specially design sports tape that can help stabilise and support muscles and joints.
- A neoprene compression support for the lower back.
- This useful tool allows splints to be heated up and reshaped.
- Vat ExemptThese scissors have been designed to be easy to grasp.
- Vat ExemptThis padded stockinette is designed to be worn underneath a splint.
- Vat ExemptThis innovative material can be used for splinting purposes.
This roll of StrengthTape can be cut to the desired length.
- Vat ExemptThis gel padding can be used to make splinting materials more comfortable to wear.