A selection of economically priced, high quality hearing aids to help those with varying degrees of hearing loss. We supply basic devices to help those living impaired hearing. These include items like alarm clocks which vibrate, talking watches and special phones with visual as well as audible signals. These home health equipments allow the user to 'see' when a call is coming in. Hearing aids for the elderly and others with impaired hearing are important day to day living aids. The hearing devices supplied by Essential Aids have been selected for their quality and value.
A selection of economically priced, high quality hearing aids to help those with varying degrees of hearing loss. We supply basic devices to help those living impaired hearing. These include items like alarm
- Vat ExemptThe Alcatel TMAX 10 is an easy-to-use corded phone that is ideal for seniors thanks to its simplicity.
- A set of two NiMH battery powered hearing aids.
- Vat ExemptA pair of rechargeable discreet hearing aids.
- A pair of RIC hearing aid amplifiers.
- Vat ExemptA discreet hearing aid for the left ear.
- An in-ear hearing amplification aid.
- Vat ExemptAn economical, medically approved hearing aid.
- Vat ExemptAn amplification access phone.
- Vat ExemptLarge faced analogue watch with automatically adjusting hands.
- Vat ExemptA telephone designed for those who are visually impaired and/or hard of hearing.
- Compact monitoring system that allows you to keep tabs on a person being cared for.
- Vat ExemptA big button cordless amplification phone.
- Vat ExemptA rechargeable medical hearing aid.
- Vat ExemptA personal amplifier with headphones.
- Vat ExemptA large buttoned phone with an extra loud caller alert for people with poor vision and hearing.
- Vat ExemptModern and stylish alarm clock with four different alert options, ideal if you have impaired hearing or sleep deeply.
- Vat ExemptA talking watch which clearly announces the date and time, with optional alarms.
- Vat ExemptA personal sound amplifier.