Wheelchair & Scooter Accessories
This is our extensive range of accessories for wheelchairs and scooters. We have waterproof clothing and covers, along with other useful items like wheelchair gloves and umbrellas. Wheelchair tables, wheelchair covers, straps, bags, armrests and signs are also available. Our extensive range of wheelchair accessories and mobility scooter accessories includes products to suit all your specific needs. The equipment in this section has been selected for its quality and value for money. Our wheelchair scooter accessories have been tailored to fit the vast majority of brands found in the UK. Check out these other mobility aids here.
This is our extensive range of accessories for wheelchairs and scooters. We have waterproof clothing and covers, along with other useful items like wheelchair gloves and umbrellas. Wheelchair tables, wheelchair covers, straps, bags,
Items 1-30 of 146
- Vat ExemptA highly comfortable and adaptive head support system for wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptHigh quality seat and back cover for a wheelchair or mobility scooter, made from 100% genuine wool.
- Vat Exempt100 percent genuine wool wheelchair seat cover, giving unrivalled comfort and dryness all day long.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover for mobility scooters in a universal size.
- Vat ExemptA handy attachment that enables walking sticks to be carried on a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cover for use with mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptA safety strap that can help secure wheelchair and mobility scooter users.
- Vat ExemptA nylon cover that can be used to protect mobility scooter control panels from bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA weatherproof cover that will fit most mobility scooters and protect the user.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage bag that can be used to carry oxygen canisters on a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable fleece sleeve to be slid over a wheelchair belt strap.
- Vat ExemptWebbed calf strap which easily affixes to most wheelchairs using the velcro strap.
- Vat ExemptWill fit either a self-propelled or transit chair providing that it is folded together.
- Vat ExemptWaterproof rain or dust cover for unfolded manual or powered wheelchairs, available in grey or maroon.
- Vat ExemptThis great value bag straps to the back of your mobility scooter and has a huge 27-litre capacity.
- Vat ExemptA large capacity, waterproof storage bag that can be attached to the back of a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA handy bag that attaches to the rear of a wheelchair or mobility scooter to provide access to oxygen bottles.
- Vat ExemptWheelchair storage bag made from netting for easy storage and instant practical use.
- Vat ExemptNodular foam on one side and flat cushion on the other - a versatile 2-way cushion.
- Vat ExemptThis attractive cushion is ideal for a variety of situations as it is lightweight, comfortable and durable.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage pocket that is designed to be used with wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptFitted at the top of a car window, this signalling aid notifies people that you might need extra space.
- Vat ExemptThis inventive wheelchair bag makes superb use of the space beneath the seat of your wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA wheelchair control panel cover to protect against rain and other bad weather.
- Vat ExemptThis wheelchair accessory provides warmth and protection back of the user's legs.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and warming hand pouch for wheelchair chair users.
- Vat ExemptLeather gloves specially designed to ease strain from pushing wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptAmara wheelchair gloves which offer essential comfort and protection while pushing a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptThese weather covers are designed to fit most mobility scooter control panels, including the new Delta tillers.
- Vat ExemptThis mobility lap belt will help prevent the wheelchair user slipping forward or out of their chair.
There are many extra items to choose from which enhance your wheelchair or mobility scooter.
These have been developed in response to specific user needs.
The range is wide and includes an inventive list of products.
Some of the more popular include:
Wheelchair gloves - specially padded gloves designed to provide protection and comfort as you self-propel your wheelchair.
Wheelchair safety belts - these prevent the user from tipping forward in their chair.
Rain covers - these wheelchair accessories fit over a wheelchair or mobility scooter when it’s not in use, offering protection from the rain.
Waterproof covers for mobility scooter controls - these fit over the control panel of your scooter, keeping it and your hands dry in the rain.
Rainwear for wheelchair or mobility scooter users - special garments which cover all or part of the body, must-have wheelchair rainwear and other accessories for the British weather!
Bags for wheelchairs and bags for mobility scooters - storage bags of various sizes, all designed to attach securely to your chair or scooter.
Wheelchair trays - these trays fix securely, providing a table in front of you which you can use for meals, drinks, magazines etc. Most versions fold out of the way when not in use.
Wheelchair cushions - there’s an extensive range of wheelchair cushions available, from lightweight foam to gel-filled versions for people vulnerable to developing pressure sores.
Wheelchair and mobility scooter safety accessories - these wheelchair accessories are usually reflective items making your presence clear to others on the roads and pavements.
There are many covers which fit over wheelchairs or scooters, protecting them from the elements while not in use.
There are also covers available which protect a mobility scooter’s control panel when in use.
Wheelchair gloves have specially located padding which eases pressure on the user’s hands as they push the large rear wheels of self-propelling chairs.
Yes, these are among the most popular wheelchair accessories and you can see the wheelchair and mobility scooter clothing range here.
Garments are available designed to keep out the rain, like ponchos, macs and leg covers.
There is also plenty of clothing for the winter months. Many have dense fleece lining, made to keep you warm on cold days.
These include zip-up full-body covers, as well as smaller items like hand muffs.
Yes, you can see the extensive range of wheelchair cushions here.
We offer foam, air-filled and gel-based versions.
Their specific characteristics provide different degrees of comfort, support and protection against pressure sore development.
They are also available in different sizes, so it’s important to know the dimensions of your wheelchair’s seat before choosing one.