Back Supports & Hip Supports
This section features back supports and hip supports, all designed to relieve pain in these areas of the body. Maternity support belts, lumbar supports and some foam positioning aids are also available. A back brace may help you avoid strains in this part of the body or help recover from existing injury. Some pregnant women use a back support belt to help with day-to-day comfort. If you are in this situation, it is important to seek medical advice before choosing the best back support belt for lower back pain. It is vital that this type of equipment is both fitted correctly and is prescribed as correct for your specific situation.
This section features back supports and hip supports, all designed to relieve pain in these areas of the body. Maternity support belts, lumbar supports and some foam positioning aids are also available. A
Items 1-30 of 48
A supportive back brace that can aid with minor injuries.
- Vat ExemptFully interchangeable and heat mouldable Spinal Orthosis system, available in a huge range of sizes and in male or female models
- Vat ExemptThis orthotic device supports both the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Vat ExemptThis belt can be used to support the pelvis during pregnancy.
- Vat ExemptThis lower back support has a breathable design to maximise comfort.
- Vat ExemptThis supportive brace is worn around the midsection.
This supportive abdominal binder can be used with hernia patients.
- Vat ExemptThis lumbar brace offers support and pain relief.
A high quality back brace that supports the lumbar spine.
- Vat ExemptA dorsal belt that supports the lower and thoracic spine.
A maternity belt that supports the pelvis area.
- Vat ExemptThis soft, comfortable vest can be worn underneath a spinal orthosis in order to improve comfort.
- Vat Exempt
This high quality aid delivers excellent compression support where it is required.
- Vat ExemptA useful harness for children with hip dysplasia.
This back and abdomen support provides firm support and is comfortable to wear all day.
- Vat ExemptThis spinal brace is available in a wide range of sizes to fit most users.
- Vat ExemptThis brace supports the spine following trauma, surgery or chronic injury.
- Vat ExemptThe Ultralign LSO offers exceptional comfort and functionality in a soft, lightweight, wearable spinal orthosis.
- Vat ExemptThis support provides compression and warmth to the lower back.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight and sophisticated spinal brace featuring four hinged support pads.
- This low-profile aid gives discreet compression support to the lower back and torso.
A supportive belt that is useful during and after pregnancy.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and comfortable belt that helps during pregnancy and during post-natal recovery.
A supportive maternity belt with three adjustable straps.
- Vat ExemptThis sturdy brace holds the back in a hyperextended position.
- Vat ExemptA children's neck brace for supporting the cervical spine.
- This back support can help with recovery from rib and chest injuries.
- Provides compressive support to the low back - Ideal for heavy tasks.
- Versatile support giving stability to the pelvis, spine and hips without compromising mobility.
- High quality support which helps stabilise the hips, pelvis and lower back.