Tripod & Tetrapod Walking Sticks
Tripod and tetrapod walking sticks provide sturdy, lightweight alternatives to conventional sticks and canes. These items significantly improve stability for those with mobility or balance issues. As well as offering improved support, walking sticks with more than one leg usually stand without needing to be propped up. This is a useful feature for people who have difficulty picking things up from the floor. A tripod walking stick for an elderly person who is unsteady on their feet, can make a big difference around the home or on trips out. A tetrapod is another name for a quad cane - a walking stick with four legs.
Tripod and tetrapod walking sticks provide sturdy, lightweight alternatives to conventional sticks and canes. These items significantly improve stability for those with mobility or balance issues. As well as offering improved support, walking
- Vat ExemptA lightweight aluminium walking frame with four rubber feet for stability.
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- Vat ExemptThis ultra stable quad cane is made from durable lightweight anodised aluminium.
- Vat ExemptAvailable in quadruped and tripod models, offering maximum stability.
- Vat ExemptComfortable walking aid with four legs and comfortable handle.
- Vat ExemptThe wide base and curved upper shaft of this four-legged walking cane make it highly stable.
- Vat ExemptAvailable here with a quadruped or tripod base.
- Vat ExemptTripod-shaped walking stick with a barrel type grip, giving lasting comfort and versatility of use.