Here you can see our range of synthetic and rubber ferrules. Ferrules fit on the end of walking sticks, canes, crutches, stools and other items which feature steel or aluminium tubing. Essential Aids ferrules are available in a variety of sizes and styles, from the more basic types, to flexible 'hinged' ferrules for crutches which help stability and reduce the chance of slipping. These parts prevent metal legs from marking hard floors, greatly improving the friction between the surfaces. We also do some special spiked walking stick ferrules which are designed to dig into snow and ice, making it safer to walk on.
Here you can see our range of synthetic and rubber ferrules. Ferrules fit on the end of walking sticks, canes, crutches, stools and other items which feature steel or aluminium tubing. Essential Aids
- Vat ExemptThis cleverly designed walking stick ferrule increases the ground contact area, improving its grip.
- Available in a choice Purple, Blue, Green or Orange - give a bit of life to your crutches.
- Vat ExemptOur ferrules are lightweight, strong and corrosion free.
- Vat ExemptA replacement ferrule for the Aidapt range of walking sticks and canes.
- A range of heavy duty rubber ferrules that can be used with a range of walking aids.
- Vat ExemptA rubber cap that can be put on to crutches and walking sticks to improve grip.
- Vat ExemptA replacement walking stick ferrule with a chequered pattern.
- A great flexible ferrule for all terrains to help reduce the pain and discomfort when walking.
- A pack of hard and durable rubber ferrules.
- A pack of rubber ferrules for use with walking aids and furniture legs.
- Vat ExemptPack of two high quality ferrules with a 16mm (1/2 inch) diameter, available in black or grey.
- This twin pack off 16mm (1/2 inch) aperture diameter ferrules are useful for a variety of walking aids.
- These high quality ferrules are suitable for walking aids with tubing of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter.
- This pair of ferrules are strong, durable and provide excellent non-slip grip.
- These ferrules have 27mm (1 inch) diameter aperture, wider than most on the market.