Wheelchair & Scooter Clothing
Clothing for wheelchair and mobility scooter users. We supply wheelchair clothes like special gloves, an extensive range of weather protective garments, along with leg protectors and hand warmers. Rain covers for scooter and wheelchair storage are also available here. While Essential Aids’ range features lightweight wheelchair clothing, UK winters also necessitate warm fleece linings, so we also supply these in various styles. We have raincoats which cover just the upper body, through to longer versions which protect the user from head to toe. Weatherproof mobility scooter clothing is similar to that for wheelchairs but the hands and arms are always kept free in order to facilitate the use of the vehicle’s controls.
Clothing for wheelchair and mobility scooter users. We supply wheelchair clothes like special gloves, an extensive range of weather protective garments, along with leg protectors and hand warmers. Rain covers for scooter and
Items 1-30 of 41
- Vat ExemptLightweight, waterproof cape that protects any mobility scooter and its user.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof, fully covering poncho ideal for users of wheelchairs or mobility scooters during wet weather.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover for scooter riders that combines protection with practicality.
- Vat ExemptA weather cover to be used with mini-scooters to keep the user and scooter dry.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover designed to protect a user and the entire scooter they are using.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and warm cover for the legs of mobility scooter users.
- Vat ExemptA lower body wheelchair cover designed to keep users warm and dry.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cape for wheelchair users that covers the upper body.
- Vat ExemptA protective sleeve that can be used to prevent wheelchair users from getting dirt on their clothes.
- Vat ExemptAn upper body waterproof cover for use by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptKeep your child warm and dry with the rainproof outer and sumptuous fleece lining.
- Vat ExemptA lighter weight weather cover suitable for use by wheel chair users in summer.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover designed to keep wheelchair users protected from the elements.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover to be be used by child wheelchair users to protect them from adverse weather.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and warming hand pouch for wheelchair chair users.
- Vat ExemptA full body weather cover for use by wheelchair users with a concealed hood.
- Vat ExemptA full body, waterproof garment to be worn by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptLeather gloves specially designed to ease strain from pushing wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptAmara wheelchair gloves which offer essential comfort and protection while pushing a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cape that can be draped over the user's legs.
- Vat ExemptA lower body weather cover to protect a mobility scooter user from rain and cold.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection apron that protects the legs of a wheelchair user.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive weatherproof mac that can be used by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA warm, comfortable and waterproof cover that can protect the legs of a wheelchair user.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and lined poncho that can be used to protect wheelchair users from bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive weather cover for a mobility scooter.
- A fleece lined and waterproof warmer to protect the legs of wheelchair users.
- Vat ExemptThis poncho provides excellent weather protection while leaving hands and arms free to operate the mobility scooter's controls.
- Vat ExemptHandy waterproof mac for wheelchair users, available lined or unlined, with or without sleeves and in two lengths.
- Vat ExemptThis robust mobility scooter cover is available in two sizes and will fit virtually any scooter in the UK.