Wheelchair & Scooter Clothing
Clothing for wheelchair and mobility scooter users. We supply wheelchair clothes like special gloves, an extensive range of weather protective garments, along with leg protectors and hand warmers. Rain covers for scooter and wheelchair storage are also available here. While Essential Aids’ range features lightweight wheelchair clothing, UK winters also necessitate warm fleece linings, so we also supply these in various styles. We have raincoats which cover just the upper body, through to longer versions which protect the user from head to toe. Weatherproof mobility scooter clothing is similar to that for wheelchairs but the hands and arms are always kept free in order to facilitate the use of the vehicle’s controls.
Clothing for wheelchair and mobility scooter users. We supply wheelchair clothes like special gloves, an extensive range of weather protective garments, along with leg protectors and hand warmers. Rain covers for scooter and
Items 1-30 of 42
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover designed to keep wheelchair users protected from the elements.
- Vat ExemptThis poncho provides excellent weather protection while leaving hands and arms free to operate the mobility scooter's controls.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and warming hand pouch for wheelchair chair users.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof, fully covering poncho ideal for users of wheelchairs or mobility scooters during wet weather.
- Vat ExemptA full body, waterproof garment to be worn by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover for scooter riders that combines protection with practicality.
- Vat ExemptAmara wheelchair gloves which offer essential comfort and protection while pushing a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cover to keep mobility scooter users warm and dry.
This waterproof jacket is designed for wearing on a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA lower body weather cover to protect a mobility scooter user from rain and cold.
- Vat ExemptUse this waterproof wheelchair poncho to keep the wheelchair user dry in wet weather.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and warm cover for the legs of mobility scooter users.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection apron that protects the legs of a wheelchair user.
- Vat ExemptWater proof cover that offers warmth and comfort to the user.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cape for wheelchair users that covers the upper body.
- Vat ExemptA warm, comfortable and waterproof cover that can protect the legs of a wheelchair user.
- Vat ExemptAn upper body waterproof cover for use by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive weather cover for a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA lighter weight weather cover suitable for use by wheel chair users in summer.
- A water resistant cape that can be used by wheelchair users in bad weather.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover to be be used by child wheelchair users to protect them from adverse weather.
- Vat ExemptLightweight, waterproof cape that protects any mobility scooter and its user.
- Vat ExemptA full body weather cover for use by wheelchair users with a concealed hood.
- Vat ExemptFleece lined, waterproof covering for the lower body, ideal for extra warmth and comfort while using a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptHandy waterproof mac for wheelchair users, available lined or unlined, with or without sleeves and in two lengths.
- Vat ExemptLeather gloves specially designed to ease strain from pushing wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptA weather cover to be used with mini-scooters to keep the user and scooter dry.
- Absorbent, anti-slip wheelchair gloves which help warm and protect the hands while using a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA weather protection cape that can be draped over the user's legs.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover designed to protect a user and the entire scooter they are using.