Ramps for Disabled Access
Essential Aids offers a broad range of both fixed and portable ramps. A ramp for disabled access is an important piece of equipment for the home or commercial environments. Ramps for wheelchair access need careful assessment to make sure there is adequate space to install them. Most of the models in Essential Aids’ NHS ramps section can be folded up when not in use, making them easier to store or transport. Before choosing a disabled access ramp, ensure that it has the weight tolerance for your requirements, and that is appropriate for the gradient that it is intended for.
Essential Aids offers a broad range of both fixed and portable ramps. A ramp for disabled access is an important piece of equipment for the home or commercial environments. Ramps for wheelchair access
Items 1-30 of 66
- Vat ExemptA compact wheelchair and mobility scooter ramp to help transition over steps or doorways.
- Vat ExemptA 3ft ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters, ensuring smooth and safe kerb transitioning.
- Vat ExemptA double width, folding aluminium ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters (5ft).
- Vat ExemptAn aluminium suitcase ramp with a carrying handle, safe for use in all weather conditions.
- Vat ExemptAn extra long, double width ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters (6ft).
- Vat ExemptAluminium wheelchair ramp with a free carry bag, for convenient storage or transportation.
- Vat ExemptExtending 6ft wheelchair ramps which give a smooth and safe transition over steps and kerbs.
- Vat ExemptNon-slip ramps with raised edges and a free carry bag, an ideal tool for wheelchair users.
- Vat ExemptThese ramps are suitable for use with heavier wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptThese one piece ramps for mobility scooters or wheelchairs are super strong and have a limit of 400kg (62 stone).
- Vat ExemptA lightweight and portable pair of wheelchair ramps with a telescopic mechanism.
- Vat ExemptThis simple but effective wedge shaped ramp can be left in place even when doors are closed.
- Vat ExemptTwo-part aluminium wheelchair ramps which are highly durable yet easy to transport.
- Vat ExemptAdjustable broad wheelchair ramp which adapts to most steps, kerbs and doorways.
- Vat ExemptThese smooth cornered fibreglass ramps provide a lightweight alternative to metal models.
- Vat ExemptThis non-corroding, folding, fibreglass ramp is ideal for wheelchair or mobility scooter access.
- Vat ExemptAnodized aluminium wheelchair ramp which can support up to 30 stone in weight.
- Vat Exempt
Folding, compact ramp which fits easily into most cars.
- Vat ExemptA range of folding access ramps for mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptWheelchair with three sections made from anodised aluminium for excellent quality and safety levels.
- Vat ExemptA one piece lightweight doorframe ramp.
- Vat ExemptThis pair of folding channel ramps are non-corrosive and have a maximum weight load of 254kg (40 stone).
- Vat ExemptA wheelchair and scooter ramp with a unique, roll-up function.
- Vat ExemptThis outdoor fibreglass ramp is available in a number of heights.
- Vat ExemptAn aluminium half-step that enables high steps to be accessed by elderly or disabled users.
- Vat ExemptLightweight, slip-resistant wheelchair ramp ideal for bridging the gap over most doors.
- Vat ExemptThe ramp can be separated, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight pair of ramps for wheelchair and scooter users to gain access to buildings and vehicles.
- Vat ExemptLightweight wheelchair ramps for use on low thresholds and doorways.
- Vat ExemptDesigned for ease of use, this range is both lightweight and quick to deploy.