Ramps for Disabled Access
Essential Aids offers a broad range of both fixed and portable ramps. A ramp for disabled access is an important piece of equipment for the home or commercial environments. Ramps for wheelchair access need careful assessment to make sure there is adequate space to install them. Most of the models in Essential Aids’ NHS ramps section can be folded up when not in use, making them easier to store or transport. Before choosing a disabled access ramp, ensure that it has the weight tolerance for your requirements, and that is appropriate for the gradient that it is intended for.
Essential Aids offers a broad range of both fixed and portable ramps. A ramp for disabled access is an important piece of equipment for the home or commercial environments. Ramps for wheelchair access
Items 1-30 of 74
- Vat ExemptVery compact storage and easy portability with ergonomic fold away handles.
- Vat Exempt
This ramp has an innovative design that makes it portable and simple to store.
- Vat ExemptNon-slip ramps with raised edges and a free carry bag, an ideal tool for wheelchair users.
- Vat ExemptA one piece lightweight doorframe ramp.
- Vat ExemptThis folding access ramp can be used by mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptThese one piece ramps for mobility scooters or wheelchairs are super strong and have a limit of 400kg (62 stone).
- Vat ExemptA wheelchair and scooter ramp with a unique, roll-up function.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight aluminium access ramp has a clever, roll-up design.
- Vat ExemptA practical rubber matting that can be used to provide wheelchair access over uneven ground.
- Vat ExemptWheelchair ramps that are lightweight and easily portable with a grit surface for grip.
- Vat ExemptAn aluminium half-step that enables high steps to be accessed by elderly or disabled users.
- Vat ExemptThe Sturdy Half Step halves the door step rise and is ideal for those with limited mobility.
- Vat ExemptA wheelchair and mobility scooter ramp that can be rolled up for transport and storage.
- Vat ExemptThese special channel ramps have a clever design which makes them suitable to bridge door thresholds.
- Vat ExemptAdjustable broad wheelchair ramp which adapts to most steps, kerbs and doorways.
- Vat ExemptDouble width tracks with a non slip surface, providing a safe transitioning platform for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptAluminium wheelchair ramp with a free carry bag, for convenient storage or transportation.
- Vat ExemptA 3ft ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters, ensuring smooth and safe kerb transitioning.
- Vat ExemptThese smooth cornered fibreglass ramps provide a lightweight alternative to metal models.
- Vat ExemptA folding wheelchair ramp that is easy to transport and store.
- Vat ExemptThis strong ramp provides mobility scooter and wheelchair access over doorway thresholds.
- Vat ExemptThese ramps are suitable for use with heavier wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptA double width, folding aluminium ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters (5ft).
- Vat ExemptAnodized aluminium wheelchair ramp which can support up to 30 stone in weight.
- Vat ExemptAn extra long, double width ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters (6ft).
- Vat ExemptFolding, compact ramp which fits easily into most cars; four different lengths are available.
- Vat ExemptDesigned for ease of use, this range is both lightweight and quick to deploy.
- Vat Exempt
An access ramp with an innovative folding design.
- Vat ExemptExtending 6ft wheelchair ramps which give a smooth and safe transition over steps and kerbs.
- Vat ExemptWheelchair with three sections made from anodised aluminium for excellent quality and safety levels.