Disability related bathroom tools like long-handled nail clippers and other products which help with washing and grooming. As we get older, our flexibility and dexterity may decrease. This can make it difficult to reach certain parts of the body like the feet, back or in some cases above the shoulders. Essential Aids provides a variety of bathroom tools which assist with various tasks. Shower tools for elderly people may be useful if you have a weak grip. Essential Aids also supplies a range of bathroom shower tools which have long handles, making it easier wash those hard to reach spots.
Disability related bathroom tools like long-handled nail clippers and other products which help with washing and grooming. As we get older, our flexibility and dexterity may decrease. This can make it difficult to
- Our Flannel Strap is a great washing aid for someone with limited flexibility.
- Vat ExemptA long handled and angled lotion applicator for use by individuals with restricted mobility.
- This long-handled bathing aid has two interchangeable heads which massage and moisturise at the same time.
- Vat ExemptA long handled hair brush with a non-slip grip.
- Vat Exempt
This useful clamp allows a shower head to be repoistioned.
- A tube squeezing device which helps get the most contents out with minimal effort.
- Vat ExemptAn inspection mirror with a hand loop and flexible stem.
- A handy alternative to traditional washing and bathing for people who are bed bound.
- Vat ExemptThis comb has a long handle making it suitable for people with poor reaching ability.
- A fingernail clipper mounted on a sturdy plastic base, ideal for people with limited mobility in the hands.
- A air of toe clippers with large loop handles and an extended shank to allow for easier cutting.
- Vat ExemptThis foot cleansing aid for the bathroom is ideal for those who can't bend down.
- Vat Exempt
A useful aid that effectively shortens the length of a bath.
- Vat ExemptThis ingenious aid holds the hairdryer at an angle which suits you.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- A handy way of scrubbing and cleaning the feet without having to bend over.
- A large, multi purpose brush with suction cups that can attach it to a flat surface.
- Vat Exempt
This useful tool can be used to hold a variety of items, keeping the hands free.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to provide maximum power with minimal effort and strain.