Freestanding Portable Shower Screens
Our freestanding portable shower screens enable a carer to assist a wheelchair user in the shower without getting wet. Shower screens for disabled people who require help in the shower are important tool in many people’s daily routine. A folding shower screen is excellent for use in wet rooms or where there is a large shower cubicle, accessible by a wheelchair. The nature of these screens means they fold down flat when not in use, meaning they can be easily stored. Some models are fitted with carry handles, making them easy to position and move as required.
Our freestanding portable shower screens enable a carer to assist a wheelchair user in the shower without getting wet. Shower screens for disabled people who require help in the shower are important tool
- A portable, lightweight and easy to set up range of shower screens.
- A portable and folding shower screen to help contain water and to provide privacy.
- A shower screen that both protects the carer from getting wet, and stops water from escaping.
- A shower screen that can provide a degree of privacy to the user.
- Vat ExemptThe Carescreen is easily portable and a great alternative to a fixed shower enclosure.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight shower screen is easy to carry and position.
- Vat Exempt
This shower and bath screen gives extra privacy.