Cast And Dressing Protectors
These comfortable waterproof protectors are practical and easy to use. A dressing protector is an excellent way of keeping a wound or case dry when bathing or showering. A waterproof cast protector effectively seals off the injured area of the body, stopping it from getting wet. Using a cast cover when you are recovering from a broken arm or leg is a useful way of protecting the area from water, while maintaining your daily shower and bathing routine. Essential Aids supplies a range of cast covers in various sizes and designs, applicable to different parts of the body.
These comfortable waterproof protectors are practical and easy to use. A dressing protector is an excellent way of keeping a wound or case dry when bathing or showering. A waterproof cast protector effectively
- A range of waterproof protectors to stop damage occurring to casts during bathing.
- A neoprene sealing band prevents ingress of water during bathing or showering.
- A waterproof cast and dressing protector that enables the wearer to shower and bathe.
- This range of cast protectors are fully waterproof.
- Features a neoprene seal which prevents water ingress in the bath or shower.
- A neoprene seal stops water entering and keeps casts and dressing bone dry.
- These comfortable waterproof protectors have a self-sealing band allowing them to be submerged.