Reaching aids may be used as assistive tools to help you put on your clothes. These devices have gripping jaws at one end and a handle with a trigger at the other. The trigger is used to close or open the jaws, thus extending the user’s reach. Using an aluminium reacher is a good option for many, as it is light in weight while still being strong and rigid. A handy reacher like this is great for pulling up trousers from the floor, or reaching over your shoulder to pull clothing over you. If you need to fit your dressing aid into a handbag, a folding reacher may be a good choice as it folds in half, saving space.
Reaching aids may be used as assistive tools to help you put on your clothes. These devices have gripping jaws at one end and a handle with a trigger at the other. The
- Vat ExemptA reaching aid with an ergonomic, pistol style grip that is available in two sizes.
- Vat ExemptA versatile reaching aid with a range of handy features.
- Vat ExemptThis reaching aid collapses down when not in use, making it great for storage or transportation.
- Vat ExemptA handy reaching tool that removes the need to bend down when picking up objects.
- Vat ExemptFor those who have difficulty stretching to reach objects.
- Vat ExemptMade from aluminium, this reaching aid is rigid but lightweight and ideal for those with limited strength or flexibility.
- This reaching aid offers outstanding value for money and is available in three sizes.
- Vat ExemptThis folding reacher has a pistol grip mechanism and strong rubber coated jaws.
- Vat ExemptSpecially designed rubber clad jaws making it easy to push or pull clothing.