Dressing aids are important pieces of everyday equipment for people with mobility issues. A dressing aid is a device which assists in the process of putting on an item of clothing. Dressing sticks for example comprise a wooden rod with a cleverly designed hook at one end which helps lift shirts over your shoulder or which hooks on to trousers to pull them up from the floor. Among Essential Aids’ range are zipper pullers and button hooks, both of which help if you have arthritis in the fingers and have difficulty with small objects. Assistive devices for dressing are practical living aids which may make a big impact day-to-day.
Dressing aids are important pieces of everyday equipment for people with mobility issues. A dressing aid is a device which assists in the process of putting on an item of clothing. Dressing sticks
- A range of silk ties that can be taken off and put on using just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA handy addition to normal zips that makes them easier to grasp and use
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight aid can be used to pull and push clothing, making independent dressing easier.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Vat ExemptA flexible, one-piece aid for putting on tights or stockings more smoothly.
- Vat ExemptThis dressing stick has a comfortable padded handle.
- Vat ExemptA device to allow individuals with hand and grip issues to dress one-handed.
- This dressing aid has a tried and tested design and with practice can be an invaluable day-to-day tool.
- Vat ExemptIdeal aid for those who lack fine motor control or have use of just one hand.
- Vat ExemptLeather zip pullers that attach to normal zips to provide a larger tab to grasp.
- Vat ExemptThis handy little gadget helps with independent dressing.
- Vat ExemptSimple but effective tool which helps use buttons and zip fastenings.
- Vat ExemptA lifting and lowering aid to allow the user to move the leg under control.
- Vat ExemptMakes dressing easier for those with a limited range of motion or finger dexterity.
- Vat ExemptThese simple dressing aids help fasten buttons and are ideal for those with reduced dexterity.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that allows tights to be put on without bending over.
- Vat ExemptSix large and textured grip loops which attach to conventional zips, helping people to raise or lower zips with ease.
A useful pack of tools that are useful following a hip surgery.
- Vat ExemptUseful living aid with a tried and tested design which helps people dress without assistance.
- Vat ExemptThis dressing aid enables a patient to put on underwear without having to reach to the floor or their feet.
- Vat ExemptA dual purpose tool for use as a dressing stick or a long-handled shoehorn.
- Vat ExemptThis classic dressing reaching aid can be used to help put on shirts, pull up trousers etc.
- Vat ExemptThis great aid to independence features three different hooks to assist with various dressing tasks.
- Vat Exempt
This simple tool makes dressing much easier.