Button hookers, sticks, zip pullers, dressing sticks and other items to help with the process of dressing. These aids can greatly assist those with limitations of flexibility. Many conditions, like Arthritis, may make it difficult for a person to put on and take of clothing. Essential Aids offers various devices that assist the process.
Button hookers, sticks, zip pullers, dressing sticks and other items to help with the process of dressing. These aids can greatly assist those with limitations of flexibility. Many conditions, like Arthritis, may make
it difficult for a person to put on and take of clothing. Essential Aids offers various devices that assist the process.Read more
- Vat ExemptA lifting and lowering aid to allow the user to move the leg under control.
- Vat ExemptThis inventive dressing aid combines a shoehorn and dressing stick in one.
- Vat ExemptThis classic dressing reaching aid can be used to help put on shirts, pull up trousers etc.
- Vat ExemptThese simple dressing aids help fasten buttons and are ideal for those with reduced dexterity.
- Vat ExemptA tool that makes removing shoes simple and quick.
- Vat ExemptA flexible, one-piece aid for putting on tights or stockings more smoothly.
- Vat ExemptSix large and textured grip loops which attach to conventional zips, helping people to raise or lower zips with ease.
- Vat ExemptA device to allow individuals with hand and grip issues to dress one-handed.
- Vat ExemptUseful living aid with a tried and tested design which helps people dress without assistance.
- This dressing aid has a tried and tested design and with practice can be an invaluable day-to-day tool.
- Vat ExemptA dual purpose tool for use as a dressing stick or a long-handled shoehorn.
- Vat ExemptIdeal aid for those who lack fine motor control or have use of just one hand.
- A range of silk ties that can be taken off and put on using just one hand.
- Vat ExemptLeather zip pullers that attach to normal zips to provide a larger tab to grasp.
- Vat ExemptA handy addition to normal zips that makes them easier to grasp and use
- Vat ExemptThis handy little gadget helps with independent dressing.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight aid can be used to pull and push clothing, making independent dressing easier.
- Vat ExemptSimple but effective tool which helps use buttons and zip fastenings.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Vat ExemptMakes dressing easier for those with a limited range of motion or finger dexterity.
- Vat ExemptThis great aid to independence features three different hooks to assist with various dressing tasks.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that allows tights to be put on without bending over.
- Vat ExemptThis dressing stick has a comfortable padded handle.
A useful pack of tools that are useful following a hip surgery.
- Vat Exempt
A unique product that enables one-handed dressing.
- Vat Exempt
This simple tool makes dressing much easier.
- Vat ExemptThis dressing aid enables a patient to put on underwear without having to reach to the floor or their feet.