Nebulisers & Patient Alarms
Essential Aids’ range of personal patient alarms, which alert carers or nursing staff if someone needs help. Patient safety alarms may be crucial pieces of equipment for vulnerable people. Remote-call care is a growing industry in the UK, making alarms for the elderly and disabled increasingly common. Some of the alarms supplied by Essential Aids have pendants with call buttons which hang around the user’s neck. This makes them easy to access should the individual have a fall or face some other form of emergency. In some cases, alarms can be set to call a particular phone number in case of emergency.
Essential Aids’ range of personal patient alarms, which alert carers or nursing staff if someone needs help. Patient safety alarms may be crucial pieces of equipment for vulnerable people. Remote-call care is a
- Vat ExemptA device that can be used to set reminders for dementia sufferers.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- Vat ExemptPortable suction machine for immediate airway clearance or daily oral health usage.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and connected pager that can be used to alert carers to night time seizures.
- Vat ExemptWhen stepped on, it will send a signal to the Care Call Pager and Care Call Signwave.
- An effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
- Vat ExemptA seizure detection and response device for whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptWireless Pager Kit that sends an alert to a carer when someone leaves their bed or chair.
- A patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
A patient alarm that has an anti-tamper design.
- A multi use alarm system for homes or hospitals, ideal when there is a risk of falls.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Vat ExemptThe Signwave will emit a corresponding sound, alerting the carer of the type of alarm.
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA suction unit for everyday applications and for emergency use.
- Vat ExemptA sophisticated device that detects night time seizures and notifies a remote pager.