Nebulisers & Patient Alarms
Essential Aids’ range of personal patient alarms, which alert carers or nursing staff if someone needs help. Patient safety alarms may be crucial pieces of equipment for vulnerable people. Remote-call care is a growing industry in the UK, making alarms for the elderly and disabled increasingly common. Some of the alarms supplied by Essential Aids have pendants with call buttons which hang around the user’s neck. This makes them easy to access should the individual have a fall or face some other form of emergency. In some cases, alarms can be set to call a particular phone number in case of emergency. See these other home health aids.
Essential Aids’ range of personal patient alarms, which alert carers or nursing staff if someone needs help. Patient safety alarms may be crucial pieces of equipment for vulnerable people. Remote-call care is a
Items 1-30 of 47
- Vat ExemptA patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- A multi use alarm system for homes or hospitals, ideal when there is a risk of falls.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Vat ExemptThe Signwave will emit a corresponding sound, alerting the carer of the type of alarm.
- Vat ExemptWhen stepped on, it will send a signal to the Care Call Pager and Care Call Signwave.
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- Vat ExemptAn effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
- Vat ExemptA suction unit for everyday applications and for emergency use.
- Vat ExemptA seizure detection and response device for whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptWireless Pager Kit that sends an alert to a carer when someone leaves their bed or chair.
- Vat ExemptA device that can be used to set reminders for dementia sufferers.
A patient alarm that has an anti-tamper design.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- A high-powered nebulising machine, suitable for both adults and children.
- A high-powered nebulising aid with a 5-year guarantee.
- A steaming aid for alleviating respiratory ailments.
- Vat ExemptA wireless monitor for ensuring patients are safe.
- A versatile multi-function wireless monitor.
- Vat ExemptA starter kit with Lifemax SOS technology.
- A wireless monitor that measures the user's heart rhythm.
- Vat ExemptA compact micro GPS tracking device.
- Vat ExemptA three-in-one blood glucose monitor.
- Vat ExemptA safety alert system for the home.
- Vat ExemptA SmartDose portable oxygen concentrator.
- Vat ExemptThis alarm alerts a carer if a patient leaves or falls from a bed or chair.
- Vat ExemptA sensor mat that works with the Fall Savers Standard Monitor.
- A dual-powered wireless motion detector.