Nebulisers & Patient Alarms
Nebulisers are devices used to administer a solution of a drug in the form of a fine mist for inhalation. They are used as important aid to people with respiratory conditions. As well as nebulisers, this section also contains our range of patient alarms.
Nebulisers are devices used to administer a solution of a drug in the form of a fine mist for inhalation. They are used as important aid to people with respiratory conditions. As well
as nebulisers, this section also contains our range of patient alarms.Read more
- A patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- A multi use alarm system for homes or hospitals, ideal when there is a risk of falls.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and connected pager that can be used to alert carers to night time seizures.
- Vat ExemptThe Signwave will emit a corresponding sound, alerting the carer of the type of alarm.
- Vat ExemptWhen stepped on, it will send a signal to the Care Call Pager and Care Call Signwave.
- A device that emits up to two pre-recorded messages when motion is detected.
- Versatile home alarm and doorbell system with two different sounds and long range.
- A personal alarm device on a key chain that emits a loud sound to attract attention.
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- An effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
- Vat ExemptA suction unit for everyday applications and for emergency use.
- Vat ExemptA seizure detection and response device for whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA sophisticated device that detects night time seizures and notifies a remote pager.
- Vat ExemptWireless Pager Kit that sends an alert to a carer when someone leaves their bed or chair.
- Vat ExemptA device that can be used to set reminders for dementia sufferers.
A patient alarm that has an anti-tamper design.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- Vat ExemptPortable suction machine for immediate airway clearance or daily oral health usage.