The crutches available at Essential Aids are manufactured to the highest standard, ensuring their robust quality. Most models are adjustable, meaning they can be quickly and easily resized to fit with simple pin-clip mechanisms. Some pairs are ‘double adjustable’, so the length of their top section can be set, as well as the overall length. NHS underarm crutches with the traditional ‘Axilla’ design are available on this page, along with the more popular forearm models. Our NHS crutches for disabled people or those recovering from illness or injury are available with quick delivery.
The crutches available at Essential Aids are manufactured to the highest standard, ensuring their robust quality. Most models are adjustable, meaning they can be quickly and easily resized to fit with simple pin-clip
Items 1-30 of 44
- Vat ExemptA high quality, aluminium crutch that is designed for long-term use.
- Vat ExemptThese steel models are designed for individuals up to 36 stone in weight who need particularly strong crutches.
- Vat ExemptThese crutches feature soft padding on the grip and arm support - sold as a pair.
- Vat ExemptThis is a pair of highly quality crutches which offer exceptional value for money.
- Vat ExemptThe Advance Fashion crutches have a choice of coloured shafts.
- A pack of rubber ferrules for use with walking aids and furniture legs.
- Vat ExemptThese bariatric crutches can safely support larger and heavier users.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing special broad handgrips which are more comfortable than those on regular crutches.
- Vat ExemptLightweight aluminium crutches with coloured shafts and handles - sold as a pair.
This crutch is extra strong and can be used by bariatric patients.
- Vat ExemptCrutches with broad comfortable handles.
- Vat ExemptA range of comfortable and colourful crutches.
- This rigid pocket for crutches lets you carry small objects while keeping your hands free to use the crutch handles.
- Vat ExemptA colourful and lightweight pair of crutches in a range of colours.
- Vat ExemptThese multi-adjusting elbow crutches have soft-touch comfortable grips - sold as a pair.
- Vat ExemptA pair of lightweight aluminium underarm crutches.
- A range of heavy duty rubber ferrules that can be used with a range of walking aids.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing patented adjustable handles for precise sizing - sold as a pair.
- Vat ExemptA pair of aluminium crutches with ergonomic handles.
- Vat ExemptModern, colourful crutches with adjustable length and matching forearm rests.
- Vat ExemptThese special crutches have forearm troughs which spread the user's weight more evenly.
- Vat ExemptA pair of well designed crutches that assist children that require walking support.
- Vat ExemptThese crutches are height adjustable, practical and have road handholds for extra comfort.
- Vat ExemptKids' crutches made from strong yet lightweight aluminium - sold as a pair.
- Vat Exempt
A pair of crutches with unique patterned shafts.
- Vat ExemptThese attractive crutches have bright shafts which are available in several colours.
- A pack of hard and durable rubber ferrules.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick can be adjusted to suit each user.
- Vat ExemptLarge shopping or carry bag with two additional pockets and waterproof storage, ideal for use with crutches or walking sticks.
- Vat ExemptFeature contoured grips which spread pressure evenly, greatly improving user comfort.