The classic walking stick is probably the oldest mobility aid still around today. Essential Aids has a range of high quality sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as well as wooden canes. All of our walking sticks feature either rubber or synthetic non-slip feet.
The classic walking stick is probably the oldest mobility aid still around today. Essential Aids has a range of high quality sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as well as wooden
canes. All of our walking sticks feature either rubber or synthetic non-slip feet.Read more
Items 1-30 of 95
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptTripod-shaped walking stick with a barrel type grip, giving lasting comfort and versatility of use.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- Vat ExemptAdjustable length, economical walking stick with Escort handle.
- Vat ExemptThese folding sticks are available in numerous colourful designs.
- A strap which prevents the user's walking stick from falling to the ground.
- This useful accessory keeps the sections of your folding stick securely together.
- Vat ExemptThis simple device clips your walking stick to your wheeled walking aid.
- Enables you to easily balance your walking stick on the edge of a table.
- Vat ExemptThe wide base and curved upper shaft of this four-legged walking cane make it highly stable.
- Vat ExemptThis high quality folding walking can is available in numerous attractive colours and designs.
- Vat ExemptFor user who need gentle palm support, featuring a small handle.
- Vat ExemptEspecially suitable for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers, folding for easy storage.
- Vat ExemptEspecially suitable for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Vat ExemptQuality sticks made from a smooth, available in a choice of finishes.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing an adjustable length shaft and unique biometric handle.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight aid is a walking stick which doubles up as a seat.
- This is a handy walking stick accessory which prevents the stick from falling to the floor.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet clever device for keeping a walking stick nearby and ready to be used.
- A simple yet smart device that attaches walking sticks to the frames of wheelchairs or walkers.
- Vat ExemptPack of two high quality ferrules with a 16mm (1/2 inch) diameter, available in black or grey.
- This twin pack off 16mm (1/2 inch) aperture diameter ferrules are useful for a variety of walking aids.
- These ferrules are robust, durable and suitable for walking aids with a stick diameter of 19mm (3/4 inch).
- These high quality ferrules are suitable for walking aids with tubing of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter.
- This pair of ferrules are strong, durable and provide excellent non-slip grip.
- These ferrules have 27mm (1 inch) diameter aperture, wider than most on the market.
- Vat ExemptFold-down and available in several colourful designs.
- Walking stick holder with simple clamping mechanism, helping keep the walking stick firmly secured in the ideal place.
- Practical ice or mud grip which easily affixes to the end of most walking sticks for improved grip and safety.
- Simple wrist strap which can be fitted to most walking canes to prevent them from falling over.