The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as well as wooden canes. The walking sticks for sale here all feature either rubber or synthetic non-slip feet. NHS walking sticks are usually adjustable in length and can be set to the correct height using a pin-clip mechanism. Many of our sticks are available with special handles which have an ‘ergonomic’ shape. This type of handle fits snugly into the palm of the hand, evenly distributing the user’s weight.
The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as
Items 1-30 of 90
- Vat ExemptAn aluminium walking stick with an ergonomically shaped handle.
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for people who find narrow handles uncomfortable to lean on.
- Vat ExemptThis walking cane has an easy to grip handle.
- Vat ExemptA traditional walking stick for ladies.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick is made from attractive and sturdy wood.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- A simple yet smart device that attaches walking sticks to the frames of wheelchairs or walkers.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick folds away when not in use and is available in a variety of colours.
- Vat ExemptA folding walking stick that can be adjusted in length.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight walking stick collapses down in an instant, making it easy to slip into a bag or pocket.
- Vat ExemptAn aluminium walking stick with a contoured handle.
- Vat ExemptThese folding sticks are available in numerous colourful designs.
- This twin pack off 16mm (1/2 inch) aperture diameter ferrules are useful for a variety of walking aids.
- Vat ExemptFixed cane with a crook handle and foam grip which provides a softer, more comfortable support to conventional walking stick handles.
- Vat ExemptThis folding walking stick has an attractive wooden handle.
- A range of heavy duty rubber ferrules that can be used with a range of walking aids.
- Vat ExemptThis walking cane has four feet for added stability.
- This useful accessory keeps the sections of your folding stick securely together.
- These high quality ferrules are suitable for walking aids with tubing of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter.
- Vat ExemptHeight adjustable locking walking cane with an attractive maple wood handle for a smooth and stylish finish.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick can be adjusted to suit each user.
- Vat ExemptA stylish and colourful range of walking canes which can be folded for convenient storage.
- Vat ExemptA walking stick with a wide and extra stable base section.
- Enables you to easily balance your walking stick on the edge of a table.
- These ferrules have 27mm (1 inch) diameter aperture, wider than most on the market.
- Vat ExemptAttractive walking cane with loop strap.
- Vat Exempt
This folding walking stick has an ergonomically shaped handle.
- Vat ExemptThese walking sticks are available in a whole range of styles and construction materials.
- Vat Exempt
A handy drawstring bag for storing folding walking sticks.