The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as well as wooden canes. The walking sticks for sale here all feature either rubber or synthetic non-slip feet. NHS walking sticks are usually adjustable in length and can be set to the correct height using a pin-clip mechanism. Many of our sticks are available with special handles which have an ‘ergonomic’ shape. This type of handle fits snugly into the palm of the hand, evenly distributing the user’s weight.
The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models
Items 1-30 of 100
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptTripod-shaped walking stick with a barrel type grip, giving lasting comfort and versatility of use.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- Vat ExemptAdjustable length, economical walking stick with Escort handle.
- Vat ExemptThese folding sticks are available in numerous colourful designs.
- Vat ExemptA strap which prevents the user's walking stick from falling to the ground.
- Vat ExemptThis useful accessory keeps the sections of your folding stick securely together.
- Vat ExemptThis simple device clips your walking stick to your wheeled walking aid.
- Vat ExemptEnables you to easily balance your walking stick on the edge of a table.
- Vat ExemptThe wide base and curved upper shaft of this four-legged walking cane make it highly stable.
- Vat ExemptThis high quality folding walking can is available in numerous attractive colours and designs.
- Vat ExemptFor user who need gentle palm support, featuring a small handle.
- Vat ExemptA walking cane that has a specially designed and easy to grip handle.
- Vat ExemptEspecially suitable for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Vat ExemptQuality sticks made from a smooth, available in a choice of finishes.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing an adjustable length shaft and unique biometric handle.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight aid is a walking stick which doubles up as a seat.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet clever device for keeping a walking stick nearby and ready to be used.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet smart device that attaches walking sticks to the frames of wheelchairs or walkers.
- Vat ExemptFold-down and available in several colourful designs.
- Vat ExemptWalking stick holder with simple clamping mechanism, helping keep the walking stick firmly secured in the ideal place.
- Vat ExemptPractical ice or mud grip which easily affixes to the end of most walking sticks for improved grip and safety.
- Vat ExemptSimple wrist strap which can be fitted to most walking canes to prevent them from falling over.
- Vat ExemptA pack of rubber ferrules for use with walking aids and furniture legs.
- Vat ExemptA pack of hard and durable rubber ferrules.
- Vat ExemptA strong, lightweight walking stick which is height adjustable.
- Vat ExemptSuperior walking stick with various options available, hand crafted from top quality chestnut wood and sealed with a pale brown finish.
- Vat ExemptThis clever gadget fastens easily to your wheelchair or walker, allowing you to carry your walking stick.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight walking stick collapses down in an instant, making it easy to slip into a bag or pocket.
- Vat ExemptThis cleverly designed walking stick ferrule increases the ground contact area, improving its grip.