The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as well as wooden canes. The walking sticks for sale here all feature either rubber or synthetic non-slip feet. NHS walking sticks are usually adjustable in length and can be set to the correct height using a pin-clip mechanism. Many of our sticks are available with special handles which have an ‘ergonomic’ shape. This type of handle fits snugly into the palm of the hand, evenly distributing the user’s weight.
The classic walking stick is probably the longest serving mobility aid on the market. Essential Aids has a range of high quality orthopaedic walking sticks to choose from, including lightweight aluminium models as
Items 1-30 of 86
- Vat ExemptFold-down and available in several colourful designs.
- Vat ExemptThis folding walking stick has a comfortable gel handle.
- Vat ExemptFor user who need gentle palm support, featuring a small handle.
- A lightweight, combination walking stick and seat made from aluminium.
- Vat ExemptThis adjustable walking stick is available in a range of colours.
- Practical ice or mud grip which easily affixes to the end of most walking sticks for improved grip and safety.
- Vat ExemptThis unique walking stick has a glow in the dark handle and tip.
- Vat ExemptEspecially suitable for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Vat ExemptThis is high quality, robust walking stick which remains among our best sellers.
- Vat ExemptThis walking cane has an easy to grip handle.
- A pack of rubber ferrules for use with walking aids and furniture legs.
- Vat ExemptThis aluminium walking stick has an anatomically contoured handle.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing an adjustable length shaft and unique biometric handle.
- Vat ExemptA rubber cap that can be put on to crutches and walking sticks to improve grip.
- Vat ExemptA folding walking stick that can be adjusted in length.
- Vat ExemptAn ultra stable walking aid with four legs and a comfortable moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptA strong, lightweight walking stick which is height adjustable.
- Vat ExemptThis useful aids combines a walking stick and a perching seat.
- Vat ExemptLightweight aluminium adjustable cane in black finish with ergonomic palm swell handle.
- Vat ExemptThis folding walking stick has an attractive wooden handle.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally sturdy walking aid with four centred legs and an easy to grip barrel handle.
- Vat ExemptA traditional walking stick for ladies.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick tip improves stability and comfort and is compatible with most sticks and canes.
- A simple yet smart device that attaches walking sticks to the frames of wheelchairs or walkers.
- Vat ExemptHeight adjustable cane with offset handle and wrist strap, available in Black, Blue Floral or Burgundy Floral.
- Vat ExemptThis walking stick can be adjusted to suit each user.
- Vat ExemptThese folding sticks are available in numerous colourful designs.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight walking stick collapses down in an instant, making it easy to slip into a bag or pocket.
- Vat ExemptA walking cane with an extra wide base for enhanced stability.
- This twin pack off 16mm (1/2 inch) aperture diameter ferrules are useful for a variety of walking aids.