Mattress Toppers and Mattress Overlays
The Essential Aids range of mattress toppers and overlays are designed to improve comfort in bed. A pressure relief mattress topper provides either a layer of foam, fleece, or even wool, on top of the existing mattress. Many of the toppers and overlays featured here significantly enhance comfort for those people spending extended periods in bed and reduce the likelihood of bed sores. Memory foam mattress toppers are a popular choice. A pressure relieving mattress overlay may be both effective and a cheaper alternative to replacing a mattress. Some of the non-memory foam toppers feature indent-patterned surfaces, helping air to circulate and further improving comfort.
The Essential Aids range of mattress toppers and overlays are designed to improve comfort in bed. A pressure relief mattress topper provides either a layer of foam, fleece, or even wool, on top
- Vat ExemptA range of mattress overlays that can be used to reduce pressure ulcers.
- They provide warmth, reduce pressure sores and generally improve comfort.
- A memory foam mattress topper that can be used on top of an existing mattress to provide extra support.
- These fleeces provide warmth, reduce pressure and generally improve comfort.
- Vat ExemptA foam mattress that can be used to reduce the occurrence of pressure sores.
- Vat ExemptA mattress overlay that can be inflated to ensure even weight distribution and prevent pressure ulcers.
- This super-soft fleece increases comfort for those spending sustained periods in bed.
- Vat ExemptThese wool pile fleeces offer improved comfort to those spending sustain periods in bed.
- A foam mattress cover with a rippled top surface that promotes more comfortable sleep.
- A modular foam 'topper' that can be used for additional comfort on top of an existing mattress.
- Vat ExemptThis mattress topper reduces the risk of pressure sores and is available for single and double beds.
- Vat ExemptThis mattress topper increases comfort and offers pressure relief.
- Vat ExemptThis mattress topper's surface has 'egg box' sections, increasing airflow.