Pads For Fall Protection
Essential Aids supplies various wearable pads for fall protection which can be used on various parts of the body, guarding against injury. Boney parts like elbows, ankles, hips, and knees can all be vulnerable, especially if the user has lost weight or has fragile skin. Elbow protectors and knee pads shield these large joints from damage and are especially popular. Essential Aids’ pads come in the shape of fleece, foam padding and gel-based products. Safety pads and mats provide protection for the elderly or others who might be susceptible to falling out of bed at night.
Essential Aids supplies various wearable pads for fall protection which can be used on various parts of the body, guarding against injury. Boney parts like elbows, ankles, hips, and knees can all be
- Vat ExemptThese provide a fleece pad to guard against knocks to the bony part of the elbow.
- Vat ExemptThese guard against hip fracture and are supplied as three pairs of underwear plus two pairs of pads.
- Vat ExemptAn injury prevention aid that protects the hips of the wearer.
- Vat ExemptThese 'open' slippers provide warm and protection while still allowing the feet to 'breathe'.
- Vat ExemptCan be worn on the foot or arm to give protection to sensitive areas.