Pressure Relief Cushions
Essential Aids' extensive range of pressure cushions is for people at risk of developing pressure ulcers. It is also for those spending long periods sitting down and simply want to feel more comfortable. Our cushions are available in various forms, with gel-filled and foam based models the most popular. Most wheelchair users routinely use a pressure relief cushion. Many effective designs of pressure relieving cushion feature a nodular surface, improving air-flow to the posterior.
Essential Aids' extensive range of pressure cushions is for people at risk of developing pressure ulcers. It is also for those spending long periods sitting down and simply want to feel more comfortable.
Our cushions are available in various forms, with gel-filled and foam based models the most popular. Most wheelchair users routinely use a pressure relief cushion. Many effective designs of pressure relieving cushion feature a nodular surface, improving air-flow to the posterior.Read more
Items 1-30 of 76
- Vat ExemptThis cushion has a special insert design to ease pain in the coccyx region.
- Vat ExemptHigh resilience foam, visco elastic foam and silicon gel combine to give exceptional pressure relief.
- This Face Saver makes it possible to lie face down in comfort.
- A multi purpose, fully adjustable support giving stability and comfort to the head, neck or back.
- Ergonomic designed cushion which ensures comfort and stability for the female patient.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed cushion that prevent unwanted forward movement.
- Vat ExemptThis cushion fits under the cushion of an existing chair in order to raise its height.
- Vat ExemptExpertly designed cushion with individual sections, distributing weight evenly and offering maximum comfort.
- Vat ExemptAward winning wheelchair and mobility scooter cushions, available in various sizes.
- Vat ExemptNon slip, memory foam cushion which offers premium comfort, coolness and support.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam wheelchair cushion is suitable for those at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- This tilting cushion has a cut-out which means the base of the spine is 'floats' above it.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam cushion has a uniquely contoured surface to encourage correct posture.
- Vat ExemptThis comfortable, lightweight cushion with individual foam sections helps to elevate a chair or wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptThis lightweight, comfortable cushion allows easy elevation of a chair or wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptLightweight, easy to transport cushion that elevates a chair or wheelchair with maximum comfort.
- Vat ExemptThis cushion with extra depth gives superb comfort while remaining lightweight and portable.
- A great accompaniment to car travel, ensuring maximum comfort while the hips are elevated.
- This ring shaped memory foam cushion offers even pressure distribution.
- This clever living aid improves the support of an armchair and features integral pockets for items you need close by.
- Vat ExemptA top layer of ultra visco-elastic memory foam offers hugely improved pressure reduction.
- Vat ExemptThis anatomically contoured cushion has remarkable pressure relieving properties.
- This wedge shaped support provides excellent support in bed.
- Vat ExemptInnovative contours and top quality materials make this cushion ideal for those at high risk of pressure sores.
- Adds crucial lower back support to any chair in the office, home or car, making a cost effective alternative to a specially adapted chair.
- A foam cushion with a nodular top surface for pain relief and comfort.
- Inflatable rubber ring shaped cushion which helps relieve pressure sores, aches or pains.
- Soft, rounded cushion providing portable comfort and relief.
- This cushion offers gentle support to tired or aching backs.
- Comfortable and supportive V shaped pillow for complete relaxation.