Pressure Relief Cushions
Pressure relief cushions are designed to reduce the chance of developing sores caused by spending extended periods of time in the same position. Essential Aids supplies a wide range of cushions, with materials ranging from standard foam, memory foam, gel, and inflatable synthetic rubber. Using a pressure sore cushion in an armchair, wheelchair or in the bed itself may have benefits. A pressure relieving cushion has weight distribution properties which reduce friction on certain vulnerable areas of the body. Among the most popular products in this category is the cut-out pressure relief cushion, which prevents pressure build-up at the base of the spine. View all our comfort aids here.
Pressure relief cushions are designed to reduce the chance of developing sores caused by spending extended periods of time in the same position. Essential Aids supplies a wide range of cushions, with materials
Items 1-30 of 150
- Vat ExemptHigh quality seat and back cover for a wheelchair or mobility scooter, made from 100% genuine wool.
- Vat ExemptThis comfortable cushion is suitable for most wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptNodular foam on one side and flat cushion on the other - a versatile 2-way cushion.
- Vat ExemptWraps and supports the low back, the fibre filling ensuring comfort and support.
- Vat ExemptThis attractive cushion is ideal for a variety of situations as it is lightweight, comfortable and durable.
- Vat ExemptLightweight, portable cushion which can be inflated for quick comfort and support at home or while travelling.
- Vat ExemptVinyl covered foam cushions ideal for wheelchair or mobility scooter comfort.
- Vat ExemptA wheelchair pillow that provides comfort and support to the user.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed no-sag cushion that can be used with wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptWool fleece cover for a wheelchair or mobility scooter, providing extra comfort, support and warmth while seated for long periods.
- Vat Exempt
A foam wedge cushion that promotes comfort and correct posture in a seated position.
- Vat ExemptThis Face Saver makes it possible to lie face down in comfort.
- Vat ExemptEnables the face-down treatment of pregnant women and larger patients.
- Vat ExemptA multi purpose, fully adjustable support giving stability and comfort to the head, neck or back.
- Vat ExemptThis wedge cushion improves spinal posture and is available with a coccyx cut-out.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam back cushion wraps-around the lower torso to give exceptional lateral support.
- This wedge cushion tilts the pelvis to keep the spine in a natural, comfortable position.
- Vat ExemptThis leg trough is a memory foam limb positioning aid often used to guard against pressure sores.
- Vat ExemptAn orthopaedic support for the whole leg for use when lying down.
- Vat ExemptComfortable hip support which encourages hip extension and abduction, ideal for a variety of situations.
- Vat ExemptA dense foam cushion that adds height and comfort to a commode chair.
- Vat ExemptThe contours of this support mean it improves circulation and can reduce swelling in the feet.
- Vat ExemptErgonomic designed cushion which ensures comfort and stability for the female patient.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed cushion that prevent unwanted forward movement.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam support reduces hip and knee strain when lying on your side.
- Vat ExemptThis cushion fits under the cushion of an existing chair in order to raise its height.
- Vat ExemptExpertly designed cushion with individual sections, distributing weight evenly and offering maximum comfort.
- Vat ExemptAward winning wheelchair and mobility scooter cushions, available in various sizes.
- Vat ExemptNon slip, memory foam cushion which offers premium comfort, coolness and support.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam wheelchair cushion is suitable for those at high risk of developing pressure ulcers.