Riser chairs help people suffering with back problems to get up from a seating position without discomfort. A riser chair allows the user to maintain comfort and take the strain out of getting out of an easy chair. Riser chairs for the elderly or others with mobility issues. Riser recliner chairs work by tipping forwards, helping the person get to their feet. Some simpler models are much like standard armchairs but with longer legs. This makes the distance of travel from sitting to standing a shorter one. A height-adjustable chair for elderly people or others with reduced mobility may be an important living aid.
Riser chairs help people suffering with back problems to get up from a seating position without discomfort. A riser chair allows the user to maintain comfort and take the strain out of getting
- Vat ExemptA premium armchair that has both a recline function and a forward tilting action to assist in getting up.
- A reclining arm chair with a lift function for elderly and disabled users.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable chair with a thickly padded seat and backrest.
- Vat ExemptThis lounge chair has an ergonomically shaped backrest.
- Vat ExemptThe seat of this lounge chair assists with rising.
- Vat ExemptPressure relief chair with reclining backrest, adjustable calf rest and tilting seat.
- Vat ExemptAn armchair with recline and tilt functions and a PVC cover to make cleaning easy.
- Vat ExemptStylishly designed, real leather upholstery rise and recline, dual motor chair.
- A reclining armchair available in either single or dual motor versions.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive metal frame that assists in rising from sofas and chairs.
- Vat ExemptA range of high quality and supportive lounge chairs.
- Vat ExemptA pack of four furniture raisers to allow for height adjustment.
- Vat ExemptA high quality armchair that reclines and tilts forward to assist in rising.
- These quality chairs are easily adjustable in height,.
- Vat ExemptThese luxury chairs feature 'wing's for extra support and comfort.