Leg & Foot Rests
Foot rests can be valuable aids for people to improve the circulation to their legs and generally improve comfort. Many people whose condition means they sit down for prolonged periods find a let rest stool useful equipment. Essential Aids supplies an extensive range of high quality leg rests, including the popular foldable footstool. This item is lightweight and can be folded up and stored away neatly when not in use. Also included here are more substantial leg rests which can be tilted to the required angle. Many people with swollen feet find that raising their feet from the floor has a significant impact on their comfort.
Foot rests can be valuable aids for people to improve the circulation to their legs and generally improve comfort. Many people whose condition means they sit down for prolonged periods find a let
- A handy folding footstool to get to those items just out of reach.
- An adjustable legrest with four castors to make it portable.
The footrest can be set to three different positions.
- Adjusts height with a pin-clip system - tilt angle controlled by an easy to grip plastic knob.
- This footstool can be adjusted in height and tilt angle using a simple mechanism.
- A padded leg rest with height adjustment and an easy to clean and contoured pad.
- A comfortable and supportive footrest for use when seated.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam pillow can be used to support the leg whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA versatile pillow that is made from memory foam.
- Adjusts to the angle required via the coated metal rockers.
- Vat ExemptThis foam leg rest can be used when lying in bed.
- Comfortable leg rest which is height and firmness adaptable - ideal for putting your feet up!
- This generously padded footrest is tilted, ensuring maximum comfort for the legs.
- This leg rest has a sprung base that allows the cushion to adjust its angle of support.
- A leg rest that rocks to the natural position of most comfort.
- A footrest that can be attached to a school chair to provide support and stability.