Our pads and wraps are made to improve comfort or give therapeutic warmth. Items such wax baths, wheat bags and hot water bottles are found in this section. Heat therapy is widely used to treat a variety of conditions. Wheat bags for pain relief are great ways of alleviating discomfort in specific areas of the body. A heat pad for neck and shoulders helps relieve aches and pains in this part of the body which is typically associated with tight muscles. Similarly, a back warmer which can be heated up in the microwave may offer some relief. Essential Aids also supplies items which work in the opposite way and are designed to cool down localised parts of the body.
Our pads and wraps are made to improve comfort or give therapeutic warmth. Items such wax baths, wheat bags and hot water bottles are found in this section. Heat therapy is widely used
Items 1-30 of 42
- This heat pad can be used for therapeutic purposes.
- Perfect for easing tension to muscles, warming a bed or providing safe warmth for relaxation.
- This knee pad offers heat and therapeutic warmth.
- Thermal Arthritic gloves which provide effective pain relief, warmth and compression.
A soft polyester blanket that is available in a number of attractive styles.
- This convector heater has a built-in fan for better performance.
A flexible disc that can provide hot or cold therapy.
- Vat ExemptThese massage boots also provide warmth.
- A wheat bag that can be used both hot and cold to alleviate pain and swelling.
- A pair of neoprene compression pants.
- These slippers and neck warmer can be warmed up in the microwave.
- A natural way to help with knee pain, providing support, warmth and gentle compression throughout the day.
- This heater also has a cold fan option for added versatility.
- Ideal warming relief for cramps, aches, pains and tension to most areas of the body.
- Hospital-quality wax bath which relieves arthritis inflammation as well as muscle and joint pain.
- This innovative aid provides warmth in a matter of seconds.
- A natural way of easing mild back pain, cramps or symptoms of conditions such as Arthritis.
- This gel heat pad provides warmth to the lower back.
- A wheat bag that can be used either warm or cold to alleviate aches and pains.
- This compact heat pad can be used for muscular therapy.
- A multi-function gel pack that can be used either hot or cold to treat pain and injuries.
- A reusable heat disc that can be used to warm the hands.
The wool design of this knee support gives it natural insulating properties.
A warming wheat bag that can be used to reduce aches and pains.
- A soft and comfortable fleece blanket with sleeves.
- A flexible wheat bag that can be used warm or cold to alleviate pain.
- This compact heater is easy to position and carry.
- This soothing heat bag helps relieve muscle aches, pains and cramps.
- This compact oil radiator has a handle to make it easily portable.
- This adjustable belt keeps the soothing warmth where you want it.