Our pads and wraps are made to improve comfort or give therapeutic warmth. Items such wax baths, wheat bags and hot water bottles are found in this section. Heat therapy is widely used to treat a variety of conditions. Wheat bags for pain relief are great ways of alleviating discomfort in specific areas of the body. A heat pad for neck and shoulders helps relieve aches and pains in this part of the body which is typically associated with tight muscles. Similarly, a back warmer which can be heated up in the microwave may offer some relief. Essential Aids also supplies items which work in the opposite way and are designed to cool down localised parts of the body.
Our pads and wraps are made to improve comfort or give therapeutic warmth. Items such wax baths, wheat bags and hot water bottles are found in this section. Heat therapy is widely used
Items 31-42 of 42
- A neck collar that can be heated to help alleviate neck pain and stiffness.
- A useful pack that can be used to apply hot and cold therapy.
- A knee brace that promotes warmth and recovery in the joint.
- A safer, longer lasting alternative to a conventional hot water bottle, with a natural wheat centre and pleasing lavender scent.
- This device is designed to heat up HotPac heat therapy packs.
- Acts like a mini electric blanket to deliver soothing warmth to localised areas of the body.
- This wax bath can be used to deliver heat therapy.
- An ankle brace that provides warmth and support.
- A neck support that also provides heat therapy.
- Heat therapy mitts designed to improve joint mobility and reduce pain in the hands.
- This heat pad can be strapped to the hand to make it easy to apply warmth.
- Natural wheat bag which can be heated in any microwave, or frozen for an instant warmth or cooling effect.