Games & Needlework
Useful devices to help playing games, taking part in needlework and other pastimes around the home. Playing card holders, needle threaders, and giant print playing cards. Games for elderly people with certain conditions either in a domestic environment or a care home may be a valuable day-to-day stimulus. Large playing cards are great for those with compromised dexterity in the hands of fingers, or whose vision has deteriorated. For those whose pastimes include needlework, an easy needle threader is a practical piece of equipment.
Useful devices to help playing games, taking part in needlework and other pastimes around the home. Playing card holders, needle threaders, and giant print playing cards. Games for elderly people with certain conditions
Items 1-30 of 34
- Vat ExemptMakes threading cotton through a needle easier for those with a tremor or impaired vision.
- Vat ExemptA useful aid that will hold playing cards upright and allowed for people with dexterity problems to play.
- Vat ExemptA pack of over-sized cards that are easier to see and hold on to.
- Vat ExemptA handy card holder that enables people with grip issues to still enjoy card games.
- Ideal for group social activities.
- Vat ExemptThis innovative device helps a user with the use of one hand to hold a sheet of paper in an upright position.
- Vat ExemptA pack of playing cards that feature extra large graphics and numerals for players with poor vision.
- Vat Exempta handy tool that makes holding a hand of cards easier for people with a poor grip.
- Vat ExemptThe included objects are designed to provide an array of tactile sensations.
- Vat ExemptA stretchy fitness band that is useful in rehabilitation, physical therapy and fitness training.
- Vat ExemptAn interactive dark den for sensory exploration, with an optional light accessories kit.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy wheeled tub filled with more than 30 colourful items for sensory exploration and play.
- Vat Exempt40 tactile resources with a wide range of textures and shapes, everyone will enjoy experiencing.
- Vat ExemptFascinating arts resource for therapeutic use and visual stimulation.
- 120 themed cards and a guidebook to encourage reminiscence and group discussion.
- Vat ExemptThis pack of 40 photo cards is designed to trigger memory, conversation and develop communication.
- This pack of oversized playing cards is ideal for those with visual impairments.
- Vat ExemptA game resource for use with older patients and dementia sufferers to prompt memory recall.
- Vat ExemptThis playing card holder can be held in the hand or set on the table on its non-slip legs.
- A range of jigsaw puzzles that can be used to stimulate cognitive skills.
- Vat ExemptA unique tool that can be used to combat memory loss and dementia.
- Vat ExemptA simplistic, brightly coloured puzzle for dementia patients.
- A tactile sensory mitt for Dementia patients.
- Vat ExemptA high-contrast puzzle for those with mid-stage dementia.
- Vat ExemptThese playing card holders can hold up to 15 cards for people with limited dexterity.
- This sensory apron helps to exercise hands and fingers, improve circulation and help with stress.
- An easy-to-use needle threader.
- A complete set of Boccia balls with instructions.
- Vat ExemptThis multi-sensory dough is made from a unique moisturising formula.
- Vat ExemptA projector that produces a moving and interesting coloured pattern.