Games & Needlework
Useful devices to help playing games, taking part in needlework and other pastimes around the home. Playing card holders, needle threaders, and giant print playing cards. Games for elderly people with certain conditions either in a domestic environment or a care home may be a valuable day-to-day stimulus. Large playing cards are great for those with compromised dexterity in the hands of fingers, or whose vision has deteriorated. For those whose pastimes include needlework, an easy needle threader is a practical piece of equipment.
Useful devices to help playing games, taking part in needlework and other pastimes around the home. Playing card holders, needle threaders, and giant print playing cards. Games for elderly people with certain conditions
Items 1-30 of 38
- a handy tool that makes holding a hand of cards easier for people with a poor grip.
- A useful aid that will hold playing cards upright and allowed for people with dexterity problems to play.
- A stretchy fitness band that is useful in rehabilitation, physical therapy and fitness training.
- A handy card holder that enables people with grip issues to still enjoy card games.
- A range of jigsaw puzzles that can be used to stimulate cognitive skills.
- A projector that produces a moving and interesting coloured pattern.
- This fun music activity pack is often used for group activities in rehab environments.
- Vat ExemptA unique tool that can be used to combat memory loss and dementia.
- A pack of instruments from around the world that provide a fun group activity.
- Giant size traditional games on double sided board.
- A sensory kit containing a number of tools, contained in a handy drawstring bag.
- An ideal group activity suitable for both indoor and out.
- Colourful activity cube with different fastenings to entertain children or adults in any environment.
- An effective way to organise and structure facts and memories into a single book.
- 120 themed cards and a guidebook to encourage reminiscence and group discussion.
- Height adjustable target with built-in net to catch discs, bean bags or balls.
- Guidance pack on writing life histories, with ideas, activities and strategies to create a more personalised caring environment.
- A pack of playing cards that feature extra large graphics and numerals for players with poor vision.
- Makes threading cotton through a needle easier for those with a tremor or impaired vision.
- A game resource for use with older patients and dementia sufferers to prompt memory recall.
- The included objects are designed to provide an array of tactile sensations.
- A pack of over-sized cards that are easier to see and hold on to.
- This playing card holder can be held in the hand or set on the table on its non-slip legs.
- An interactive dark den for sensory exploration, with an optional light accessories kit.
- This multi-sensory dough is made from a unique moisturising formula.
- A useful tool that shuffles playing cards.
- A sturdy wheeled tub filled with more than 30 colourful items for sensory exploration and play.
- An exciting game of logic and strategy for two players.
- 40 tactile resources with a wide range of textures and shapes, everyone will enjoy experiencing.
- Create stunning designs with this Hama bead craft pack for groups of up to 18 adults or children.