These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people or others living with certain conditions which may benefit from light physical exertion. Home exercise equipment like pedal machines which you can use as you sit down provide a great way of getting the body moving without needing to go outside. Exercise equipment for disabled people whose condition makes it difficult to enjoy conventional forms of physical condition. People recovering from strokes often use these tools as part of the rehabilitation process.
These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people
Items 1-30 of 65
- A set of foam blocks that can be used to aid in building finger and hand strength.
A range of products that are compatible with the Revitive circulation booster.
- This simple hand strength development aid comes in various colours and levels of resistance.
- This versatile Rolyan Hand Therapy Putty can be used in therapy and rehabilitation. Its pliable design allows it to be squeezed, twisted, stretched and pinched, making it ideal for training hand function and grip strength.
- Vat ExemptA gym ball suitable for therapy and exercise that only rolls forwards and backwards.
- A versatile and safe exercise ball that can be used for various exercises.
- Great aid for early and intermediate stages of rehabilitation.
- These balls offer variable resistance training to develop hand strength in rehab.
- Vat ExemptA series of self help books that can help with neck, shoulder and back pain.
- A wooden platform that rocks to enable flexion and extension of the ankle joint.
- A mini trampoline that can be used for exercise and rehab.
- A dual use home exercise unit with an LCD display.
- a hand operated pump to inflate gym ball and other items.
- A lightweight wobble board that can be used in exercise and rehab protocols.
- An exercise device for in the home to assist in recovery after CVA.
- Brightly coloured dumbbells of varying weights, ideal for light upper body training.
- Vat ExemptA foam wedge that promotes better upper body control and posture.
- A mini-ball that can be used to enhance a wide range of exercise protocols.
- Ideal for practising weight bearing and balance development.
- These large inflatable balls are suitable for use with orthopaedic or neurological patients.
- A useful tool for training grip strength.
- These exercise bands provide progressive resistance for developing coordination, strength and range of motion.
- A set of stretchy exercise bands useful during rehabilitation and light exercise.
- An exercise and rehabilitation band that can be used for a range of gentle exercises.
- A handy exercise band that is useful for a range of activities.
- Resistive hand exercise balls available in various levels of resistance.
- World-leading resistance bands with five colour-coded levels, ideal for exercise therapies.
- This rehabilitation aid is often used in therapy for balance training, proprioception and leg strengthening.
- Vat Exempt
A medical device that can be used for inspiratory muscle training.
- Suitable for group gymnastics, playgroups and rehabilitation use.