These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people or others living with certain conditions which may benefit from light physical exertion. Home exercise equipment like pedal machines which you can use as you sit down provide a great way of getting the body moving without needing to go outside. Exercise equipment for disabled people whose condition makes it difficult to enjoy conventional forms of physical condition. People recovering from strokes often use these tools as part of the rehabilitation process.
These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people
Items 1-30 of 63
- This Cork Rocker Board is a rehabilitation aid used by many physiotherapists.
- Vat ExemptA series of self help books that can help with neck, shoulder and back pain.
- 'Straight-line' rehab steps with height adjustable rails.
- A mini trampoline that can be used for exercise and rehab.
- An economical and easy to store exercise solution for less mobile people.
- A lightweight wobble board that can be used in exercise and rehab protocols.
- A range of massage balls with a noduled surface for effective massage and therapy.
- Fully height adjustable parallel bars built from high grade steel and chrome, versions for children and adults are available.
- A compact fitness training tool suitable for use at home.
- Ideal for practising weight bearing and balance development.
- These large inflatable balls are suitable for use with orthopaedic or neurological patients.
- A useful tool for training grip strength.
- These balls are often used in post op therapy or rehabilitation following neurological injury.
- A set of stretchy exercise bands useful during rehabilitation and light exercise.
- An exercise and rehabilitation band that can be used for a range of gentle exercises.
- A handy exercise band that is useful for a range of activities.
- This simple aid is frequently used in rehabilitation for injured or weak fingers, hands, wrists or forearms.
- World-leading resistance bands with five colour-coded levels, ideal for exercise therapies.
- A set of foam blocks that can be used to aid in building finger and hand strength.
- Vat Exempt
A medical device that can be used for inspiratory muscle training.
- Suitable for group gymnastics, playgroups and rehabilitation use.
- A versatile and safe exercise ball that can be used for various exercises.
- A simple tool that can be used to strengthen the hand and to relieve stress.
- High quality set of corner exercise rehab steps.
- This mini stepper can be used for home exercise.
- These balls offer variable resistance training to develop hand strength in rehab.
- An innovative hand exerciser for joint rehabilitation, using gyroscopic inertia and resistance.
- A wooden platform that rocks to enable flexion and extension of the ankle joint.
- A dual use home exercise unit with an LCD display.
- Five colour coded levels of resistance putty for therapeutic hand exercises.