These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people or others living with certain conditions which may benefit from light physical exertion. Home exercise equipment like pedal machines which you can use as you sit down provide a great way of getting the body moving without needing to go outside. Exercise equipment for disabled people whose condition makes it difficult to enjoy conventional forms of physical condition. People recovering from strokes often use these tools as part of the rehabilitation process.
These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people
Items 1-30 of 63
- A wooden platform that rocks to enable flexion and extension of the ankle joint.
- Vat ExemptA handy beam that can be used to train balance and coordination.
- Five colour coded levels of resistance putty for therapeutic hand exercises.
- A dual use home exercise unit with an LCD display.
- a hand operated pump to inflate gym ball and other items.
- A weighted cuff that can be worn around the ankle or wrist.
- Fun and therapeutic wobble board, beneficial to users recovering from injury, building strength or improving balance skills.
- An exercise device for in the home to assist in recovery after CVA.
- Vat ExemptA hoist and seat system to assist elderly or disabled swimmers access a pool.
- A mini-ball that can be used to enhance a wide range of exercise protocols.
- Can be used to improve flexibility, co-ordination, balance and core strength.
- These exercise bands provide progressive resistance for developing coordination, strength and range of motion.
- These balls provide resistance therapy to develop hand and finger strength and mobility.
- Vat ExemptThis is a pool a flotation aid for use in hydrotherapy treatment of adults and children.
- A high quality exercise band for use in rehab and exercise programs.
- Resistive hand exercise balls available in various levels of resistance.
A range of products that are compatible with the Revitive circulation booster.
- This simple hand strength development aid comes in various colours and levels of resistance.
- This versatile Rolyan Hand Therapy Putty can be used in therapy and rehabilitation. Its pliable design allows it to be squeezed, twisted, stretched and pinched, making it ideal for training hand function and grip strength.
- This rehabilitation aid is often used in therapy for balance training, proprioception and leg strengthening.
- Vat ExemptA gym ball suitable for therapy and exercise that only rolls forwards and backwards.
- This exerciser helps you in strengthening your legs and comes with the digital display.
- Non-slip, durable yoga mat designed for years of use for yoga, pilates, aerobics or other activities.
- Vat ExemptThis mini bike is useful for light exercise at home.
- Vat ExemptA series of self help books that can help with neck, shoulder and back pain.
- This Cork Rocker Board is a rehabilitation aid used by many physiotherapists.
- 'Straight-line' rehab steps with height adjustable rails.
- A range of massage balls with a noduled surface for effective massage and therapy.
- Fully height adjustable parallel bars built from high grade steel and chrome, versions for children and adults are available.
- Ideal for practising weight bearing and balance development.