These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment like this can also help with rehabilitation from injury.
These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment like this can
also help with rehabilitation from injury.Read more
Items 1-30 of 73
- This Cork Rocker Board is a rehabilitation aid used by many physiotherapists.
- These balls offer variable resistance training to develop hand strength in rehab.
- An economical and easy to store exercise solution for less mobile people.
- An exercise device for in the home to assist in recovery after CVA.
- A compact fitness training tool suitable for use at home.
- A mini-ball that can be used to enhance a wide range of exercise protocols.
- These balls are often used in post op therapy or rehabilitation following neurological injury.
- These exercise bands provide progressive resistance for developing coordination, strength and range of motion.
- This simple aid is frequently used in rehabilitation for injured or weak fingers, hands, wrists or forearms.
- Resistive hand exercise balls available in various levels of resistance.
- A set of foam blocks that can be used to aid in building finger and hand strength.
- This rehabilitation aid is often used in therapy for balance training, proprioception and leg strengthening.
- A dual function pedal exerciser that is perfect for use at home.
- Vat ExemptA fitness solution that can be used by all levels in a home setting.
- This rehabilitation aid improves balance, stability and core strength.
- A wooden platform that rocks to enable flexion and extension of the ankle joint.
- Vat ExemptUsed in the event that a swimmer becomes incapacitated.
- A dual use pedal exerciser that can be used at home by elderly or disabled people.
- a hand operated pump to inflate gym ball and other items.
- A set that enables the sport of Boccia to be played, suitable for adults and children.
- Vat ExemptA foam wedge that promotes better upper body control and posture.
- These large inflatable balls are suitable for use with orthopaedic or neurological patients.
- Can be used to improve flexibility, co-ordination, balance and core strength.
- An exercise and rehabilitation band that can be used for a range of gentle exercises.
- Vat ExemptThis is a pool a flotation aid for use in hydrotherapy treatment of adults and children.
- World-leading resistance bands with five colour-coded levels, ideal for exercise therapies.
- This simple hand strength development aid comes in various colours and levels of resistance.
- Suitable for group gymnastics, playgroups and rehabilitation use.
- A non-slip mat that provides excellent comfort.
- Vat ExemptA gym ball suitable for therapy and exercise that only rolls forwards and backwards.