These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people or others living with certain conditions which may benefit from light physical exertion. Home exercise equipment like pedal machines which you can use as you sit down provide a great way of getting the body moving without needing to go outside. Exercise equipment for disabled people whose condition makes it difficult to enjoy conventional forms of physical condition. People recovering from strokes often use these tools as part of the rehabilitation process.
These items assist with gentle exercise at home. They can be valuable for those who want to keep physically active but have mobility or flexibility issues to overcome. Exercise equipment for elderly people
Items 1-30 of 61
- Vat ExemptThis Cork Rocker Board is a rehabilitation aid used by many physiotherapists.
- These balls offer variable resistance training to develop hand strength in rehab.
- Vat ExemptAn economical and easy to store exercise solution for less mobile people.
- Vat ExemptA dual use home exercise unit with an LCD display.
- Vat ExemptA range of massage balls with a noduled surface for effective massage and therapy.
- Vat ExemptAn exercise device for in the home to assist in recovery after CVA.
- Vat ExemptA compact fitness training tool suitable for use at home.
- Vat ExemptA mini-ball that can be used to enhance a wide range of exercise protocols.
- Vat ExemptThese balls are often used in post op therapy or rehabilitation following neurological injury.
- Vat ExemptThese exercise bands provide progressive resistance for developing coordination, strength and range of motion.
- Vat ExemptResistive hand exercise balls available in various levels of resistance.
- Vat ExemptA set of foam blocks that can be used to aid in building finger and hand strength.
- Vat ExemptThis rehabilitation aid is often used in therapy for balance training, proprioception and leg strengthening.
- Vat ExemptNon-slip, durable yoga mat designed for years of use for yoga, pilates, aerobics or other activities.
- Vat ExemptGreat aid for early and intermediate stages of rehabilitation.
- Vat ExemptA dual use pedal exerciser that can be used at home by elderly or disabled people.
- Vat Exempta hand operated pump to inflate gym ball and other items.
- Vat ExemptA hoist and seat system to assist elderly or disabled swimmers access a pool.
- Vat ExemptThese large inflatable balls are suitable for use with orthopaedic or neurological patients.
- Can be used to improve flexibility, co-ordination, balance and core strength.
- Vat ExemptAn exercise and rehabilitation band that can be used for a range of gentle exercises.
- Vat ExemptWorld-leading resistance bands with five colour-coded levels, ideal for exercise therapies.
- Suitable for group gymnastics, playgroups and rehabilitation use.
- Vat ExemptA gym ball suitable for therapy and exercise that only rolls forwards and backwards.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative hand exerciser for joint rehabilitation, using gyroscopic inertia and resistance.
- Five colour coded levels of resistance putty for therapeutic hand exercises.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for practising weight bearing and balance development.
- Vat ExemptA set of stretchy exercise bands useful during rehabilitation and light exercise.
- These balls provide resistance therapy to develop hand and finger strength and mobility.
- Vat ExemptA home exercise tool with a digital display and onboard computer.