Gardening aids for the disabled or elderly. This section features specially adapted trowels, forks, hoes, and other long handled gardening tools. Essential Aids’ range is full of products to make gardening easier. Long handled garden tools for elderly people or others whose condition means they find it challenging to use standard gardening implements. Gardening equipment for disabled people or those with limited flexibility can the garden accessible again. Disabled gardening aids include items like long reach tools and equipment to help you get up and down from a kneeling position, as well as specially angled tool handles.
Gardening aids for the disabled or elderly. This section features specially adapted trowels, forks, hoes, and other long handled gardening tools. Essential Aids’ range is full of products to make gardening easier. Long
- This add-on handles enable work to be carried out in a more comfortable position.
- This simple aid makes it easier to bend down to weed the garden.
- These garden tools have an innovative design which is perfect for those with reduced grip strength or wrist flexibility.
- This support cuff is compatible with any tool in the Easi-Grip range.
- Specially designed to take the strain out of gardening
- Simple but effective device to assist with everyday gardening tasks.
- A long reach garden hoe with ergonomic handle to allow for easier gardening.
- A long reach gardening trowel for use when bending down is difficult.
- A set of four gardening tools with extra long stems and pistol-grip handles.
- The support enables the full strength of the forearm to be used.
- The long shafts of these garden tools make it possible to do your gardening from a seated or standing position.
- This cultivator has the special 'Easi-Grip' handle, making it comfortable and easier to use than standard gardening tools.
- Digging garden trowel is much easier than with a standard garden tool.
- A long handled gardening tool to allow use whilst in a seated position if required.
- A gardening fork with a long stem to allow for use without bending over or from a seated position.
- Can be fitted to regular garden tools to convert to ergonomic grip.