Gardening aids for the disabled or elderly. This section features specially adapted trowels, forks, hoes, and other long handled gardening tools. Essential Aids’ range is full of products to make gardening easier. Long handled garden tools for elderly people or others whose condition means they find it challenging to use standard gardening implements. Gardening equipment for disabled people or those with limited flexibility can the garden accessible again. Disabled gardening aids include items like long reach tools and equipment to help you get up and down from a kneeling position, as well as specially angled tool handles.
Gardening aids for the disabled or elderly. This section features specially adapted trowels, forks, hoes, and other long handled gardening tools. Essential Aids’ range is full of products to make gardening easier. Long
- This support cuff is compatible with any tool in the Easi-Grip range.
- Vat ExemptThis cultivator has the special 'Easi-Grip' handle, making it comfortable and easier to use than standard gardening tools.
- Vat ExemptSpecially designed to take the strain out of gardening
- Vat ExemptDigging garden trowel is much easier than with a standard garden tool.
- Vat ExemptSimple but effective device to assist with everyday gardening tasks.
- A long handled gardening tool to allow use whilst in a seated position if required.
- A long reach garden hoe with ergonomic handle to allow for easier gardening.
- A gardening fork with a long stem to allow for use without bending over or from a seated position.
- A long reach gardening trowel for use when bending down is difficult.
- Vat ExemptCan be fitted to regular garden tools to convert to ergonomic grip.
- Vat ExemptA set of four gardening tools with extra long stems and pistol-grip handles.
- Vat ExemptThis add-on handles enable work to be carried out in a more comfortable position.
- Vat ExemptThe support enables the full strength of the forearm to be used.
- Vat ExemptThe long shafts of these garden tools make it possible to do your gardening from a seated or standing position.
- Vat ExemptThese garden tools have an innovative design which is perfect for those with reduced grip strength or wrist flexibility.
- Vat ExemptErgonomically shaped garden trowel that helps to reduce strain and wrist pain.
- Vat ExemptThis long handled gardening hoe can be used while the person remains seated.
- Vat ExemptLong handled gardening fork that can be used while the person remains seated.
- Vat ExemptAn extended shaft allows those to garden while remaining in a seated position.
- A highly convenient gardening trolley.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled garden trowel.
- Vat ExemptAn ergonomic grip garden cultivator.
- Vat ExemptAn ergonomic handled garden weeder.
- Vat ExemptAdd-on handles for enhanced grip.
- Vat ExemptA supportive arm cuff.