Writing and Artwork Aids
Our range of products to help with writing, reading and artwork tasks. Included here are devices which assist the user to hold brushes, pens and pencils firmly. These can greatly assist those with a weak grip or a hand tremor. A writing aid like a pencil gripper provides a wider, more contoured surface for the fingers to connect with. This tends to help with control and comfort. The latter is especially relevant for people with arthritis in their hands, who often find it uncomfortable holding narrow objects. A pen gripper works in the same way, usually sliding on and holding the pen midway up.
Our range of products to help with writing, reading and artwork tasks. Included here are devices which assist the user to hold brushes, pens and pencils firmly. These can greatly assist those with
- Vat ExemptA grip free solution to writing with a standard pen or pencil.
- This foam tubing can be used to increase the handle width on a range of tools and utensils.
- The witing surface is sloped at the optimum angle for correct posture.
- A height-adjustable table with a tilting top surface.
- Vat ExemptA pen designed to be used by individuals with hand and grip issues.
- An innovative desk with a tilting middle section and two static sections either side.
- A sturdy and extra large table that can accommodate wheelchair users.
- This innovative device helps a user with the use of one hand to hold a sheet of paper in an upright position.
- A versatile desk that accommodates wheelchair users and can be tilted to vertical.
- Vat ExemptA small PVC grip that can be added to pens and pencils to increase their diameter.
- A tilting, height adjustable desk with a front cut out to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Pack of 10 finger yolks which stabilise and support the finger, either individually or in pairs.
- A PVC grip aid that can be slipped onto pens and pencils to increase the diameter.
- Vat ExemptThis pencil can be used by people with poor grip strength and dexterity.
- An innovative table that can be tilted and height adjuster for children's activities.
- Vat ExemptA soft PVC grip that can be slid onto pens and pencils to give a wider diameter.
- A tilting table top that features cut-out sections to accommodate wheelchair joysticks.
- Vat ExemptThe light, wide plastic case is especially designed for for people with arthritis or rheumatism.
- A high quality table that can be electronically tilted to a vertical position for easy storage.
- Fits to most pens or pencils to help improve grip, reduce fatigue and prevent cramps caused by writing.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for use by therapists working with children who do not require back support.
- A non-slip triangular grip that can be slid on to a range of pencils and pens to increase the diameter.
- Plastic, specially contoured handles for improved grip of writing implements.
- Plastic vinyl holders for improved grip of a pen, pencil or tool, adjustable to the required size.
- Multi-functional tray featuring 'cut-out' ventilation for laptop use.
- Durable therapy benches for a range of treatments, available in three sizes and widths.
- A simple and effective addition to pens and pencils, encouraging free movement and comfortable grip.
- A multipurpose and versatile table that is appropriate for both children and adults.
- Practical wooden frame bed tray with folding legs and tilting top.
- A large, height adjustable table that can accommodate wheelchairs.