This section features press-down scissors and those that offer dual control. Scissors like this can be useful for people learning to use them or for those with a weak or unstable grip. The range also offers Easy Grip Scissors that are self-opening and which feature long-loop handles. Self-opening scissors are another type which may benefit people with a weak grip. They spring open be default, meaning the only pressure required is to control the cut itself. This section also features long handled toenail scissors. These are for people with limited flexibility, who might find it a challenge to reach down to their feet to cut their nails.
This section features press-down scissors and those that offer dual control. Scissors like this can be useful for people learning to use them or for those with a weak or unstable grip. The
- Long loop handled scissors to allow use by persons with grip issues.
- Scissors with an extended finger loop for enhanced control over cutting.
- A pair of scissors that reopen automatically for easier use.
- A pair of scissors with a plastic base, making them easier to use with poor motor control or one-handed.
- A pair of automatically reopening scissors with large handles.
- A pair of lightweight scissors with easy to use, automatic handles.
- Long handle and large loop hole nail scissors to allow for easy toe nail clipping.
- These special scissors are self-opening, making them great if you have reduced strength in your fingers.
- Double looped grips allow adult and child to complete the cutting action together, gradually improving coordination.
- A pair of scissors with a large loop handle that offers precision and better leverage.
- A specially designed pair of scissors that can be used with just one hand.
- A pair of scissors mounted on a wooden frame that allows one-handed use.
- These are perfect training scissors for children or for adults with poor hand strength.
- A handy pair of scissors that can be used one-handed and by people with poor grip dexterity.
- A lightweight pair of scissors that can be used by people with hand and grip problems.
- Hand scissors that re-open automatically making them useful for arthritis sufferers.
- A pair of large handled, automatically reopening kitchen scissors.