Children's Plates & Bowls
Here you will find plates and bowls for children who may find it challenging to use standard products. Suction or non-slip bases are key components in many of these products. Children with motor control issues may have difficulty holding bowls in place on hard tables. Special children’s crockery which is easier to keep in position can make a big difference at meal times. Essential Aids’ rang of Children’s plates and bowls features products which are both hard wearing and practical. Some of the children’s bowls featured here have raised edges, making it less likely that food will spill.
Here you will find plates and bowls for children who may find it challenging to use standard products. Suction or non-slip bases are key components in many of these products. Children with
- Vat ExemptA uniquely designed bowl that prevents spills and overflows.
- Vat ExemptA dining dish that enables the user to eat one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA plate with a concave edge that makes it easier to eat and harder to spill food.
- Vat ExemptA unique plate that is easy to use and very hard wearing.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for effective, one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThis dish is for individuals that may take longer to eat meals. It ensures that the food contained within will remain hot.
- Vat ExemptA range of bowls and plates that are designed for use by children with motor control problems.
- Vat ExemptA range of plates and bowls that are easier to use for children with motor control problems.
- An easy to see bowl for people with bad vision or dementia.
- An easy to see plate for people with dementia or bad eyesight.
- A durable eating dish that has three suction cups to fix it to the table top.
- Vat ExemptA portioned plate with deep walls to allow for easier or one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThe high back, low front and sloping design makes eating with one hand easy.