Writing & Artwork Aids
Essential Aids supplies a range of practical writing and artwork aids for children. It includes items which enable the child to grip pens and pencils more easily than standard writing tools. These writing aids for children typically facilitate better control of the pen or pencil, helping develop coordination and skill. This section also features products like the popular child writing desk. These can be set at the desired hired height and angle, making it easy for the child to find a comfortable position. A children’s writing table like this may be an effective tool towards the development of fundamental writing and artwork skills.
Essential Aids supplies a range of practical writing and artwork aids for children. It includes items which enable the child to grip pens and pencils more easily than standard writing tools. These writing
- A tilting table top that features cut-out sections to accommodate wheelchair joysticks.
- A high quality table that can be electronically tilted to a vertical position for easy storage.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for use by therapists working with children who do not require back support.
- Vat ExemptA small PVC grip that can be added to pens and pencils to increase their diameter.
- Plastic, specially contoured handles for improved grip of writing implements.
- Vat ExemptHeight adjustable table for varied use at school, at home or in a nursery.
- This foam tubing can be used to increase the handle width on a range of tools and utensils.
- Scissors with specially designed handles to enable easy use by people with grip issues.
- A height-adjustable table with a tilting top surface.
- An innovative desk with a tilting middle section and two static sections either side.
- A sturdy and extra large table that can accommodate wheelchair users.
- A versatile desk that accommodates wheelchair users and can be tilted to vertical.
- Vat ExemptA soft PVC grip that can be slid onto pens and pencils to give a wider diameter.
- A tilting, height adjustable desk with a front cut out to accommodate wheelchair users.
- A non-slip triangular grip that can be slid on to a range of pencils and pens to increase the diameter.
- An innovative table that can be tilted and height adjuster for children's activities.
- A large, height adjustable table that can accommodate wheelchairs.
- Durable therapy benches for a range of treatments, available in three sizes and widths.
- A simple and effective addition to pens and pencils, encouraging free movement and comfortable grip.
- A unique desk that can provide dual workstations at two different heights.
- A multipurpose and versatile table that is appropriate for both children and adults.