Sensory Motor Aids
Sensory motor toys designed to help improve a child's coordination, perception and motor skills. This type of equipment for children comes in the shape of tactile toys, shape recognition items, soft play products and many more. Sensory aids like this can encourage the development of the senses, as well as help with balance, limb, hand, and general body coordination. Essential Aids’ sensory toys for children include tactile balls, wedges, rolls, steps, and balancing items. Therapists often use this equipment in play settings, encouraging the child’s development through fun activities. Vibration and sound also play an important role in some of the products in this section.
Sensory motor toys designed to help improve a child's coordination, perception and motor skills. This type of equipment for children comes in the shape of tactile toys, shape recognition items, soft play products
Items 1-30 of 44
- Vat ExemptA series of integrated paediatric development positioning aids to enhance sensory, physical and cognitive functions.
- Vat ExemptThis is a pool a flotation aid for use in hydrotherapy treatment of adults and children.
- A pre-wheelchair mobility aid designed to be used indoors by younger children.
- Compact and lightweight, this is a great pump for inflating fitness and rehab balls.
- A pack of instruments from around the world that provide a fun group activity.
- A kit for determining, recording and comparing a child's motor skills.
- A set of free standing steps that can be used to aid in the movement therapy of children.
- Soft and supportive roll shapes to assist with various movement therapies.
- Vat ExemptA therapeutic tool for children consisting of two supportive wedges with straps.
- A kit that contains a range of fun tools and resources for use with a Rainbowchute.
- Vat ExemptTwo different sized floor wedges providing comfortable support, play or relaxation for children.
- A portable, pop-up tent that can be used in light and sensory therapy.
- Side positioning support for children with limited mobility, allowing excellent scope for interaction.
- A supportive wheeled stool for children, providing a fun way to improve balance and co-ordination.
- The included objects are designed to provide an array of tactile sensations.
- Versatile, gentle support system enabling 17 different positions for various activities.
- An interactive dark den for sensory exploration, with an optional light accessories kit.
- Vat ExemptAn economical alternative to a full ceiling suspension installation, for various movement therapies.
- A sturdy wheeled tub filled with more than 30 colourful items for sensory exploration and play.
- Ideal for body mechanics and posture training when standing.
- 40 tactile resources with a wide range of textures and shapes, everyone will enjoy experiencing.
A standardised testing battery designed to assess the cognitive abilities of children.
- A kit that contains various items of different shapes to develop the motor skills of children and adults.
- An accessory kit for children featuring coloured, spinning and flashing lights.
- A portable board that can be used to develop neuro-motor capabilities in children.
- A portable solution for sensory therapy for when a full sensory room is not available.
- A therapy and gym ball that will only roll forwards and backwards.
- Two Tumble Forms wedges which provide many supportive positioning options for the child.
- Vat Exempt
A deluxe sensory therapy kit designed for children.
- Vat ExemptA versatile and supportive positioning aid, ideal for young children with varying motor abilities.