This section features items made to assist with paediatric mobility. We have child walking frames, children’s crutches, transfer boards and other pieces of paediatric mobility equipment. A wheeled frame may be an excellent walking aid for children with certain disabilities as they develop the ability to move independently. A walking frame for a child will be much smaller than regular models but will still be made of lightweight aluminium. The same material is used for children’s crutches. Essential Aids also supplies special buggies and pushchairs for children.
This section features items made to assist with paediatric mobility. We have child walking frames, children’s crutches, transfer boards and other pieces of paediatric mobility equipment. A wheeled frame may be an excellent
- Vat ExemptKids' crutches made from strong yet lightweight aluminium - sold as a pair.
- Vat ExemptModern, colourful crutches with adjustable length and matching forearm rests.
- Vat ExemptA series of integrated paediatric development positioning aids to enhance sensory, physical and cognitive functions.
- Vat ExemptA highly adjustable pair of forearm rests that can be attached to walking aids.
- Vat ExemptA flip up padded seat that is compatible with the Nimbo walker.
- Vat ExemptA safe and supportive walking frame for children who cannot yet use a standard walker safely.
- Vat ExemptAn attachment that enables the wheel of a walker to be slowed down to correct gait bias.
- Vat ExemptThis table has a smooth, powerful electric mechanism with which its height is easily adjusted.
- Vat ExemptA complete module seating system designed to position and support children with a range of needs.
- Vat ExemptThis paediatric walking frame comes in a fun green paintjob.
- Vat ExemptBoth shafts of these crutches are length adjustable so they can be set to the most comfortable configuration.
- A pre-wheelchair mobility aid designed to be used indoors by younger children.
- Vat ExemptA pair of well designed crutches that assist children that require walking support.
- Fun and supportive exploring aid which enables play in a safe horizontal position.
- A stabilising neck support which can be used on its own or with the Elementary Carrie Seat System.
- Vat ExemptAn activity base designed to raise the height of the Carrie Seat, allowing maximum engagement with activities.
- Vat ExemptSturdy stroller base for children or adults with various needs, suitable for most terrains.
- Vat ExemptA combination set of the Carrie Seat and a stroller base, giving maximum flexibility of travel or static use.
A useful rack that can be used to store Tumble Forms rolls.
- This is a specialist paediatric training aid design to help children learn to crawl.
- A premium pushchair with many features, for use by disabled children.
- A high quality buggy for children and adults that require postural and standing support.
- Vat Exempt
This grab rail is specifically designed for children.
- Vat Exempt
A paediatric feeder chair that is attached to a mobile base.