Knives forks and other cutlery made specifically for children’s use. The items included here have been selected to help children who may find standard cutlery difficulty to use or control. The Kura Care children’s cutlery set is a popular choice because of its contoured handles and bright colour scheme. The curved shape of the handles make it more comfortable in the child’s hand, as well as being easier to control than standard narrow cutlery. A children’s knife and fork set like this can make a big difference as the child develop the skills they need to feed themselves independently. Using a lightweight spoon is another item of cutlery which is particularly suited to younger children.
Knives forks and other cutlery made specifically for children’s use. The items included here have been selected to help children who may find standard cutlery difficulty to use or control. The Kura Care
- Vat ExemptThese robust, coated spoons can bent to the desired shaft angle.
- Vat ExemptA cutlery set designed to facilitate children in self-feeding, made from polypropylene and stainless steel.
- Vat ExemptA durable spoon with a shallow bowl, for use in feeding therapy.
- Vat ExemptThis range of cutlery features bright red rubber handles that are easy to see and hold.
- Vat ExemptThese paediatric feeding aids have angled handles which many children find easier to use than standard cutlery.