Moving & Handling
Essential Aids supplies a range of high quality moving and handling equipment for the transfer of disabled children. These devices typically wrap around the child and have integral handles which enable carers to hold, lift and position more easily. These moving and handling aids are available in different sizes and can be used either with children or adults who require assistance. Handling belts for the disabled or others who may have difficulty transferring from bed to chair. This section also features hoists and certain wedges and positioning aids for children in the process of therapy to develop their strength and coordination.
Essential Aids supplies a range of high quality moving and handling equipment for the transfer of disabled children. These devices typically wrap around the child and have integral handles which enable carers to
Items 1-30 of 39
Designed by experts to give a high degree of versatility for patient positioning.
- Vat ExemptHelps with user rotation and repositioning on the bed.
- Vat ExemptThese ultra low friction fabric loops allow easier patient transfer while reducing strain or the risk of injury to the carer.
- Vat ExemptA range of transfer sheets that can be used to move patients more effectively.
- Vat ExemptConvenient handling belts that assist carers during patient transfers and position changing, available in two styles.
- Vat ExemptA portable step that can aid in a range of transfer applications.
- Vat ExemptThese sheets enable easy positioning of children and smaller adults.
- Vat ExemptSet of harnesses, adjustable pelvic supports, pommel and a wide footboard with straps.
- Vat ExemptA complete module seating system designed to position and support children with a range of needs.
- Vat ExemptA low stool for use by adults to allow them to sit at a height appropriate level for working with children.
- Vat ExemptSoft and supportive roll shapes to assist with various movement therapies.
- Vat ExemptA therapeutic tool for children consisting of two supportive wedges with straps.
- Vat ExemptTwo different sized floor wedges providing comfortable support, play or relaxation for children.
- Vat ExemptTwo Tumble Forms wedges which provide many supportive positioning options for the child.
- Vat ExemptSide positioning support for children with limited mobility, allowing excellent scope for interaction.
- Vat ExemptA versatile and supportive positioning aid, ideal for young children with varying motor abilities.
- Vat ExemptVersatile, gentle support system enabling 17 different positions for various activities.
- Vat Exempt
A vacuum pump that is compatible with the Versa range of positioning pillows.
- Vat ExemptThree in one stander which allows three different position options and flexible adjustments.
- Vat ExemptA pair of well designed crutches that assist children that require walking support.
- Vat ExemptThe Handy Handle provides an easier grip and better leverage while helping someone stand from a couch, car, bed, or toilet.
- Vat ExemptGives added safety, confidence and floatation while bathing or swimming. Ideal for a range of uses including hydrotherapy.
- Vat Exempta handling belt designed for use with children, with a number of padded handles.
- Vat ExemptA stabilising neck support which can be used on its own or with the Elementary Carrie Seat System.
- Vat ExemptAn activity base designed to raise the height of the Carrie Seat, allowing maximum engagement with activities.
- Vat Exempt
A useful rack that can be used to store Tumble Forms rolls.
- Vat ExemptVersatile kit for different therapies involving balance, motor skills or relaxation.
- Vat ExemptTwo supportive wedges designed for adolescents or smaller adults in various therapies.
- Vat ExemptA unique three in one stander which offers versatile supportive positions and adjustable tilting.
- High quality heel wedge designed to manage rear foot pronation.