Moving & Handling
Essential Aids supplies a range of high quality moving and handling equipment for the transfer of disabled children. These devices typically wrap around the child and have integral handles which enable carers to hold, lift and position more easily. These moving and handling aids are available in different sizes and can be used either with children or adults who require assistance. Handling belts for the disabled or others who may have difficulty transferring from bed to chair. This section also features hoists and certain wedges and positioning aids for children in the process of therapy to develop their strength and coordination.
Essential Aids supplies a range of high quality moving and handling equipment for the transfer of disabled children. These devices typically wrap around the child and have integral handles which enable carers to
Items 1-30 of 37
- Two Tumble Forms wedges which provide many supportive positioning options for the child.
- Vat Exempta handling belt designed for use with children, with a number of padded handles.
- Filled with polystyrene beads which mould to the individual’s body shape.
- Vat ExemptSet of harnesses, adjustable pelvic supports, pommel and a wide footboard with straps.
- Vat ExemptA complete module seating system designed to position and support children with a range of needs.
- Three in one stander which allows three different position options and flexible adjustments.
- A low stool for use by adults to allow them to sit at a height appropriate level for working with children.
- Vat ExemptA pair of well designed crutches that assist children that require walking support.
- Vat ExemptA therapeutic tool for children consisting of two supportive wedges with straps.
- Vat ExemptTwo different sized floor wedges providing comfortable support, play or relaxation for children.
- Side positioning support for children with limited mobility, allowing excellent scope for interaction.
- Vat ExemptThis is a pool a flotation aid for use in hydrotherapy treatment of adults and children.
- Versatile, gentle support system enabling 17 different positions for various activities.
- Vat ExemptThese sheets enable easy positioning of children and smaller adults.
- Vat ExemptThe Handy Handle provides an easier grip and better leverage while helping someone stand from a couch, car, bed, or toilet.
- Vat Exempt
A vacuum pump that is compatible with the Versa range of positioning pillows.
- Soft and supportive roll shapes to assist with various movement therapies.
- Vat ExemptA portable hoist that can be used for patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA versatile and supportive positioning aid, ideal for young children with varying motor abilities.
- Vat ExemptA portable step that can aid in a range of transfer applications.
- Vat ExemptA high quality, battery powered patient hoist.
- Pillow case for the White Versa Form Pillows range, available in sheepskin or terry cloth.
A useful rack that can be used to store Tumble Forms rolls.
- Vat ExemptThis quilted sling is compatible with the Wispa range of hoists.
- Vat ExemptThis hoist is a useful patient transfer tool.
- Vat ExemptGives added safety, confidence and floatation while bathing or swimming. Ideal for a range of uses including hydrotherapy.
- Vat ExemptA ceiling track to be used with Wispa hoists.
- Vat ExemptThis gantry is compatible with a range of patient transfer hoists.
- A stabilising neck support which can be used on its own or with the Elementary Carrie Seat System.
- A unique three in one stander which offers versatile supportive positions and adjustable tilting.