Easy To Use Scissors
Special scissors made to be easy to use. These range from dual control versions which allow a helper to assist the user, to those which only require one hand to use. Table-top scissors
mean that user does not need to hold them in their hand, but simply push down on the handle to initiate the cut.Read more
- Long handle and large loop hole nail scissors to allow for easy toe nail clipping.
- A lightweight pair of scissors that can be used by people with hand and grip problems.
- These special scissors are self-opening, making them great if you have reduced strength in your fingers.
- Long loop handled scissors to allow use by persons with grip issues.
- Scissors with an extended finger loop for enhanced control over cutting.
- A pair of scissors with a large loop handle that offers precision and better leverage.
- A pair of scissors that reopen automatically for easier use.
- A specially designed pair of scissors that can be used with just one hand.
- A pair of scissors with a plastic base, making them easier to use with poor motor control or one-handed.
- A pair of scissors mounted on a wooden frame that allows one-handed use.
- A pair of automatically reopening scissors with large handles.
- These are perfect training scissors for children or for adults with poor hand strength.
- Hand scissors that re-open automatically making them useful for arthritis sufferers.
- Scissors mounted on a plastic base for people with one hand, limited strength or reduced coordination.
- A handy pair of scissors that can be used one-handed and by people with poor grip dexterity.
- Scissors with specially designed handles to enable easy use by people with grip issues.
- A pair of lightweight scissors with easy to use, automatic handles.