Easy To Use Scissors
Special safety scissors made to be easy to use. These range from dual control versions which allow a helper to assist the user, to those which only require one hand to use. Table-top scissors mean that user does not need to hold them in their hand, but simply push down on the handle to initiate the cut. Essential Aids also supplies ‘long loop scissors’ which encourage extra control for those who might have difficulty using standard scissors. For people who might struggle to reach their toes, we also supply extra long nail scissors for the bathroom. Schools which cater for younger children often stock scissors with looped handles and blades with rounded ends.
Special safety scissors made to be easy to use. These range from dual control versions which allow a helper to assist the user, to those which only require one hand to use. Table-top
- These special scissors are self-opening, making them great if you have reduced strength in your fingers.
- Scissors with an extended finger loop for enhanced control over cutting.
- A pair of scissors that reopen automatically for easier use.
- A pair of scissors with a plastic base, making them easier to use with poor motor control or one-handed.
- A pair of automatically reopening scissors with large handles.
- Scissors with specially designed handles to enable easy use by people with grip issues.
- A lightweight pair of scissors that can be used by people with hand and grip problems.
- Long loop handled scissors to allow use by persons with grip issues.
- A pair of scissors with a large loop handle that offers precision and better leverage.
- A specially designed pair of scissors that can be used with just one hand.
- A pair of scissors mounted on a wooden frame that allows one-handed use.
- These are perfect training scissors for children or for adults with poor hand strength.
- A handy pair of scissors that can be used one-handed and by people with poor grip dexterity.
- A pair of lightweight scissors with easy to use, automatic handles.
- Long handle and large loop hole nail scissors to allow for easy toe nail clipping.
- Hand scissors that re-open automatically making them useful for arthritis sufferers.