Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A panic alarm is great for a vulnerable person to be able to alert friends or relatives at the touch of a button. Sometimes a safety alarm can be worn around the neck, so it is always in reach if there is an emergency. Personal alarms for elderly people with certain conditions can be valuable tools in terms of their peace of mind and that of their family members.
Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A
Items 1-30 of 63
- Vat ExemptWireless alarm system with one main receiver unit and two separate transmitters which can send two levels of alarm.
- Vat ExemptA patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Vat ExemptMotion activated alarm which helps prevent falls and alert carers in case of emergency.
- Vat ExemptWrist worn panic alarm which is simple to operate, sounding a loud alarm when the button is pressed.
- Vat ExemptBright red, wall mounted panic alarm which features a flashing LED light and loud siren when the cord is pulled.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative product that plays a short, pre-recorded message to remind the user.
- Vat ExemptA durable, weather proof and wall mounted safe which holds a small number of keys, ideal for allowing carers and relatives to gain access to a property in an emergency.
- A secure and safe key safe to allow emergency and routine access to the properties of elderly of disabled persons.
- Vat ExemptA magnetic door and window alarm that sounds a loud 130db arm when opened.
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- Vat ExemptAn effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
A pressure sensor mat that can be used with care alarm systems.
- Vat ExemptA pack of non-slip stops that can be fixed to the bottom of rugs.
- Vat ExemptA door entry and intercom system for use at home.
- Vat ExemptThis entry system can be fitted to a door to improve home safety.
- Vat ExemptThis door entry system increases home safety for vulnerable people.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- Vat ExemptA wall-mounted digital safe that can store a small number of keys, giving access to trusted personnel.
- Pocket size emergency alarm with an LED torch for personal safety.
- A secure lock box for keys with a 4-digit combiination.
- A 143-decibel alarm system with light.
- Small outdoor safe for storing and holding keys.
- A dual set of bell push chime alarms.
- A premium quality door chime with a strobe light for those who have hearing loss.
- A plug-in kinetic doorbell.
- A wall mounting key safe from strong zinc alloy and stainless steel.