Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A panic alarm is great for a vulnerable person to be able to alert friends or relatives at the touch of a button. Sometimes a safety alarm can be worn around the neck, so it is always in reach if there is an emergency. Personal alarms for elderly people with certain conditions can be valuable tools in terms of their peace of mind and that of their family members.
Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A
Items 1-30 of 31
- Vat ExemptWireless alarm system with one main receiver unit and two separate transmitters which can send two levels of alarm.
- A patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- A wall mounted safe that can hold keys, designed to enable secure access to the homes of elderly or disabled people.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Vat ExemptMotion activated alarm which helps prevent falls and alert carers in case of emergency.
- Wrist worn panic alarm which is simple to operate, sounding a loud alarm when the button is pressed.
- Bright red, wall mounted panic alarm which features a flashing LED light and loud siren when the cord is pulled.
- An innovative product that plays a short, pre-recorded message to remind the user.
- This panic alarm with a pendant provides an emergency communication method to alert friends or relatives if you have had a fall.
- Vat ExemptA durable, weather proof and wall mounted safe which holds a small number of keys, ideal for allowing carers and relatives to gain access to a property in an emergency.
- A long range safety pager that allows the user to call for aid.
- A secure and safe key safe to allow emergency and routine access to the properties of elderly of disabled persons.
- A magnetic door and window alarm that sounds a loud 130db arm when opened.
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- An effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
A pressure sensor mat that can be used with care alarm systems.
- Vat ExemptA pack of non-slip stops that can be fixed to the bottom of rugs.
- Vat ExemptA door entry and intercom system for use at home.
- Vat ExemptThis entry system improves home safety, particularly for vulnerable people.
- Vat ExemptThis entry system can be fitted to a door to improve home safety.
- Vat ExemptThis door entry system increases home safety for vulnerable people.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- A key safe that can be attached to external walls and allow authorised access to properties.
- Accomodates bigger keys such as car keys.
- An easy to use device which creates an early warning system for wandering patients.
- This practical key safe provides a secure pin-entry box which is usually positioned near a door.
- Vat ExemptA wall mounted key safe that allows for non-emergency and emergency access to elderly or disabled properties.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.