Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A panic alarm is great for a vulnerable person to be able to alert friends or relatives at the touch of a button. Sometimes a safety alarm can be worn around the neck, so it is always in reach if there is an emergency. Personal alarms for elderly people with certain conditions can be valuable tools in terms of their peace of mind and that of their family members.
Items in this section assist with a vulnerable individual's safety when home alone. Patient alarms and panic systems are available and can be invaluable to many elderly people in the United Kingdom. A
Items 1-30 of 32
- Vat ExemptA useful alert system that can be used to monitor normal movement patterns.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm system that can alert carers to a patient falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptMotion activated alarm which helps prevent falls and alert carers in case of emergency.
A pressure sensor mat that can be used with care alarm systems.
- Bright red, wall mounted panic alarm which features a flashing LED light and loud siren when the cord is pulled.
- Vat ExemptThis entry system can be fitted to a door to improve home safety.
- A wireless calling alarm system with two separate pendants and two types of alarm, ideal for the safety and care of a couple at home.
- Vat ExemptA door entry and intercom system for use at home.
- This panic alarm with a pendant provides an emergency communication method to alert friends or relatives if you have had a fall.
- Vat ExemptThis useful alarm is an easy to use safety device.
- Vat ExemptWireless alarm system with one main receiver unit and two separate transmitters which can send two levels of alarm.
- A long range safety pager that allows the user to call for aid.
- Versatile alarm which sounds with voice activation, ideal all around the home.
- A magnetic door and window alarm that sounds a loud 130db arm when opened.
- An effective monitoring system that helps the carer ensure patient safety.
- Vat ExemptA movement sensor that alerts a remote pager when a child has a seizure at night.
- Sensors activates the radio pager to alert the carer that someone requires assistance.
- Wrist worn panic alarm which is simple to operate, sounding a loud alarm when the button is pressed.
- Vat ExemptThis door entry system increases home safety for vulnerable people.
- Vat ExemptThis entry system improves home safety, particularly for vulnerable people.
- An innovative product that plays a short, pre-recorded message to remind the user.
- Vat ExemptA pack of non-slip stops that can be fixed to the bottom of rugs.
- Vat ExemptA durable, weather proof and wall mounted safe which holds a small number of keys, ideal for allowing carers and relatives to gain access to a property in an emergency.
- A patient alarm system that can be attached to wheelchairs, beds and chairs.
- A secure and safe key safe to allow emergency and routine access to the properties of elderly of disabled persons.
- A wall mounted safe that can hold keys, designed to enable secure access to the homes of elderly or disabled people.
- Accomodates bigger keys such as car keys.
- This practical key safe provides a secure pin-entry box which is usually positioned near a door.
- A key safe that can be attached to external walls and allow authorised access to properties.
- An easy to use device which creates an early warning system for wandering patients.