Gripping & Turning
Items that make gripping and turning, handles, knobs and switches easier. Many of these devices make using keys, handles or light switches easier to use for people with weak grip. The use of tap turners for disabled people with a condition which impacts their hands or fingers, can make a practical difference in everyday life. Similarly, a key turning aid helps maintain leverage on a small item which might otherwise be difficult to twist in a lock. A gripping aid typically increases the amount of controlled pressure one may impart on a smaller object. This makes them excellent aids for those with weak or arthritic fingers.
Items that make gripping and turning, handles, knobs and switches easier. Many of these devices make using keys, handles or light switches easier to use for people with weak grip. The use of
- Vat Exempt
A plastic Key Turner that provides extra leverage, for use with up to two keys.
- This foam tubing can be used to increase the handle width on a range of tools and utensils.
- These turners fit to crystal and crosshead taps, making them much easier to use.
These handle add ons make door handles much easier to turn.
- A useful aid that can be used to open jars and bottles with just one hand.
- Vat Exempt
Use this clever device for getting up easily from the car seat.
- Vat ExemptThis gripping and turning aid clamps to the top of cylindrical tap tops, making them easier to turn.
- Soft yet durable, this foam tubing can be fitted around the handle of most utensils for an easier grip.
- Vat ExemptA pair of tap turning levers in red and blue, fitting all cross and capstan style taps.
- A key turner that allows for individuals with a weak grip to comfortably use keys.
- Attractive hypo-allergenic coasters which can also be used to assist with opening twist-top containers.
- Vat ExemptStrong moulded tap turners in red and blue, enabling easier twisting of four-pronged taps.
- Vat ExemptTap top replacements to give a easy to grip quarter turn tap.
- Vat ExemptIngenious device which provides improved leverage for turning small difficult controls like radiator taps.
- Vat ExemptA pair of tap turners that give better leverage for those with a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptA key holder that allows the user to open locks more easily.
- Vat ExemptUniversal turner which takes the strain out of gripping and operating switches or handles.
- An ergonomic key turner to provide easier turning for individuals with grip issues.
- Vat ExemptThis simple tool makes unscrewing jars and bottles much easier.
- Two-key holder and lever for assistance gripping and turning keys.