Grab Rails For Around the Home
Here you will find a variety of grab rails. These include the standard white versions in various dimensions and styles, plus others which are intended for use outside. Wooden rails and angled rails are also available here. Grab bars is useful household aids for elderly people or others who might have balance issues in various areas of the home. Rails for staircases, leading up to the front door or even in hallways may be welcome safety features for some people. In the bathroom, suction grab bars are a popular choice because they do not require installation by a tradesman. Next to the toilet, a u-shaped folding grab rail will flip-up against the wall when not in use.
Here you will find a variety of grab rails. These include the standard white versions in various dimensions and styles, plus others which are intended for use outside. Wooden rails and angled rails
Items 1-30 of 94
- Vat ExemptA range of grab rails of various lengths to aid and give support.
- Vat ExemptA specially shaped grab rail to provide support when mounting the stairs.
- Vat ExemptA strong, durable and comfortable to hold range of grab rails.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy and durable grab rail for use outdoors.
- Vat ExemptOffset, angled version of the standard steel grab rails.
- Vat ExemptA range of strong and durable support rails in different lengths.
- Vat ExemptA strong and durable grab rail to provide assistance in various places in a domestic environment.
- Vat ExemptA range of support rails of varying lengths to give stability and aid where required.
- Vat ExemptA versatile grab handle that can be fixed to any enamel, tiled or fibreglass surface.
- Vat ExemptA range of grab rails with larger diameters for a range of leverage and mobility applications.
- Vat ExemptFeatures a classic curved design and available in two lengths.
- Vat ExemptThese rails are ideal when space is at a premium.
- Vat ExemptA strong epoxy-coated steel rail that is shaped to allow it to be fixed to the floor and wall simultaneously.
- Vat ExemptFor confidence and stability when getting in and out of the bath.
- Vat ExemptThis bath rail has a simple adjustment clamp making it suitable for most bathtubs.
- Vat ExemptA padded foam grab bar that can be attached to the side of a bath to provide assistance.
- Vat ExemptThis U-shaped rail fixes to the floor rather than the wall.
- Vat ExemptSolid floor mounted rail suitable the bath, bedroom or toilet.
- Vat ExemptA selection of grab rails that have a fluted surface to promote a better grip.
- Vat ExemptThis rail features the classic U-shaped design and folds away when not being used.
- Vat ExemptThis rail clamps around the taps to provide a hinged support rail.
- Vat ExemptPlastic grab bars with a ribbed grip, improving safety and balance all around the home.
- Vat ExemptA strong grab bar that is easily clamped to the side of the bathtub.
- Vat ExemptA tension mounted support aid that can assist in rising from chairs, beds and toilets.
- Vat ExemptA versatile support rail which can be used in a variety of situations.
- Vat ExemptA strong twin-bar epoxy coated folding support rail.
- Vat ExemptThis ingenious bed rail can flip down at the touch of a button, making it highly convenient and practical.
- Vat ExemptDurable steel grab rails available in three different lengths, ideal for home use.
- Vat ExemptA range of plastic grab rails that can provide assistance and leverage in different situations.
- Vat ExemptA strong and durable grab rail that can be used without causing obstruction.