Handy tools to make life easier around the house. Items like door-stops and can crushers are available here. Special phones and electrical equipment are also found in this section. Helpful gadgets for elderly people or others who might find day-to-day tasks a challenge because of their physical impairments. This page shows a selection of products which are generally useful items for elderly people around the home in a variety of different ways. Useful home items like step stools, devices which help with turning keys, stretching to get in and out of cars etc.
Handy tools to make life easier around the house. Items like door-stops and can crushers are available here. Special phones and electrical equipment are also found in this section. Helpful gadgets for elderly
Items 1-30 of 93
- A modern digital watch that can announce the date and time in a clear voice.
- This large waterproof adult bib gives excellent protection for clothes at mealtimes.
- A handy tool that clips to a seatbelt and makes it easier to reach and put on.
- These throw-away adult bibs have a 100mm (4 inches) trough at the base, preventing runoff.
- Vat ExemptA full length, economical bib that protects the users's shoulders, torso and lap.
- Vat ExemptA discreet and practical bib made from PVC, which can simply be wiped clean.
- Vat ExemptThis washable bib is available in different sizes and is suitable for adults and children.
- This pair of fleece pads are ideal for wheelchair or mobility scooters and make seatbelts more comfortable.
- A pack of 3 ultra absorbent and generously sized bibs for adults.
- This device attaches to a car's steering wheel and can make parking easier.
- A wall mounted safe that can hold keys, designed to enable secure access to the homes of elderly or disabled people.
- Enables those with weakened hands to squeeze water from wet dishcloths.
- An innovative product created by a Community Nurse to help prevent back and knee injuries when dealing with patients.
- A sturdy and versatile stool that can be useful in a range of settings.
- Vat ExemptPlastic step stool which adjusts to four separate heights.
- Vat ExemptThis bath step is reversible and can be set to a raise of 10 or 15cm (4 or 6 inches).
- Vat ExemptA useful stool and rail combination for safer transfers in and out of the bath.
- A versatile bathroom step that can be configured in a number of different heights.
- The safe allows for scheduled and unscheduled access to a property.
- An innovative product that plays a short, pre-recorded message to remind the user.
- A high quality and easy to read clock for people with poor vision.
- This clock has high-contrast numbers and hands, ideal for those with impaired vision to tell the time at a glance.
- Twin pack featuring portable vibration and wall mounted door bell units.
- Vat ExemptProvides assistance and support when getting into or out of the car.
- Part of the range of gas assisted, height adjustable stools and chairs.
- These bibs have an absorbent material front with a waterproof backing.
- Vat ExemptA durable, weather proof and wall mounted safe which holds a small number of keys, ideal for allowing carers and relatives to gain access to a property in an emergency.
- A lightweight and small kettle that can be used by people with a weak grip.
- A device that allows for pre-recorded messages to remind the user to do things.
- A magnetic door and window alarm that sounds a loud 130db arm when opened.