Handy tools to make life easier around the house. Many hosehold Items like door-stops and can crushers are available here. Special phones and electrical equipment are also found in this section. Helpful gadgets for elderly people or others who might find day-to-day tasks a challenge because of their physical impairments. This page shows a selection of products which are generally useful items for elderly people around the home in a variety of different ways. Useful home items like step stools, devices which help with turning keys, stretching to get in and out of cars etc.
Handy tools to make life easier around the house. Many hosehold Items like door-stops and can crushers are available here. Special phones and electrical equipment are also found in this section. Helpful
Items 1-30 of 138
- Vat ExemptThis clever mobility aid fits to the car door frame.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that clips to a seatbelt and makes it easier to reach and put on.
- Vat ExemptA full length, economical bib that protects the users's shoulders, torso and lap.
- Vat ExemptA discreet and practical bib made from PVC, which can simply be wiped clean.
- Vat ExemptThis washable bib is available in different sizes and is suitable for adults and children.
- Vat ExemptThis pair of fleece pads are ideal for wheelchair or mobility scooters and make seatbelts more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA pack of 3 ultra absorbent and generously sized bibs for adults.
- Vat ExemptThis device attaches to a car's steering wheel and can make parking easier.
- Vat ExemptEnables those with weakened hands to squeeze water from wet dishcloths.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative product created by a Community Nurse to help prevent back and knee injuries when dealing with patients.
- Vat ExemptPlastic step stool which adjusts to four separate heights.
- Vat ExemptThis bath step is reversible and can be set to a raise of 10 or 15cm (4 or 6 inches).
- Vat ExemptA step that can be used to bridge the gap between the ground and an existing, high step.
- Vat ExemptA useful stool and rail combination for safer transfers in and out of the bath.
- Vat ExemptA versatile bathroom step that can be configured in a number of different heights.
- Vat ExemptThe safe allows for scheduled and unscheduled access to a property.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative product that plays a short, pre-recorded message to remind the user.
- Vat ExemptA high quality and easy to read clock for people with poor vision.
- Vat ExemptThis clock has high-contrast numbers and hands, ideal for those with impaired vision to tell the time at a glance.
- Vat ExemptProvides assistance and support when getting into or out of the car.
- Part of the range of gas assisted, height adjustable stools and chairs.
- Vat ExemptThese bibs have an absorbent material front with a waterproof backing.
- Vat ExemptA durable, weather proof and wall mounted safe which holds a small number of keys, ideal for allowing carers and relatives to gain access to a property in an emergency.
- Vat Exempt
A lightweight, small kettle that can be used by people with a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptA device that allows for pre-recorded messages to remind the user to do things.
- Vat ExemptA magnetic door and window alarm that sounds a loud 130db arm when opened.
- Vat ExemptIndicates with graphics morning, afternoon, evening and night-time.
- Vat ExemptA stylish digital watch with a clear voice announcing the date and time.
- Vat ExemptA device that can be used to set reminders for dementia sufferers.
- Simple call-blocking kit which prevents any nuisance phone calls from bothering you.