Bath Lifts & Transfer Benches
A bath lift can be vital equipment help people get in and out of the bath. The bath lifts in this section have been selected for their quality and value. Essential Aids also supplies hoists for bathing. A bath hoist usually works with a canvas sling hanging from it in which the patient is transferred over the bathtub. A transfer bench has two legs which sit in the bath and another two which sit on the floor next to it. The user is then able to edge along its width to transfer to a position over the bath.
A bath lift can be vital equipment help people get in and out of the bath. The bath lifts in this section have been selected for their quality and value. Essential Aids also
Items 1-30 of 35
- Vat ExemptThis sling creates a comfortable ''chair-shaped'' seat for the user made with a lightweight material.
- Vat Exempt
High quality bath lift controlled by the touch of a button and suitable for most bath sizes.
- Vat ExemptA stylish and slim bath lift with a comfortable seat and hand control.
- Vat ExemptPadded sling with head, neck and back support to help maintain a safe and upright position while transitioning to and from a toilet.
- Vat ExemptA bath lift that enables easier bath transfers and a seated bathing position.
- Vat ExemptThis inflatable cushion can be used in an emergency to lift someone who has fallen to the floor.
- Vat ExemptSeparates into two parts for easier lifting and carrying.
- Vat ExemptA hoist and seat system to assist elderly or disabled swimmers access a pool.
- Vat ExemptA strong and lightweight lifting system with a high capacity.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and comfortable sling for use with six-point spreader bars.
- Vat ExemptA high quality sling that can be used to facilitate patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA sling that can be used to assist in patient transfers and going to the toilet.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the Deluxe Sling offers greater support to the upper body and head.
- Vat ExemptDesigned for two usage positions possible, flat for transfer or tilt for transport.
- Vat ExemptThe Deep Back Sling often works well for people that have supportive seating systems.
- Vat ExemptAllows the user to sit securely with plenty of room to manoeuvre during a side transfer.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the lightweight sling delivers extra support to the body's upper extremities.
- Vat ExemptThis high quality patient transfer sling is for use with a hoisting device.
- Vat Exempt
Use this lightweight and robust seat while having a bath or shower.
- Vat ExemptOperated by a lightweight, waterproof, floating battery hand control.
- Vat ExemptErgonomically designed and offering excellent comfort and safety.
- Vat ExemptFeatures an air powered suction system designed to lift a fallen person from the floor.
- Vat ExemptA sling system that can aid in patient transfers, compatible with most ceiling or mobile hoists.
- Vat ExemptA high quality sling that can be used to facilitate comfortable patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and versatile sling that can be used with mobile and ceiling hoists.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that can be used in a nursing home environment.
- Vat ExemptA padded sling that is designed to facilitate the removal of clothing whilst wearing.
- Vat ExemptThis sling is for use in combination with a hoist in order to facilitate patient transfer.
- Vat ExemptA padded sling that can be used to aid in patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptThis sling system wraps around the patient to provide safe lateral support when hoisted.