Here you will find our range of bed sides and cot sides. The correct use of a bed cot sides will create a barrier to prevent someone falling out of bed when they are asleep. These pieces of equipment are sometimes described as cot bumpers. Cot sides for elderly people or others whose condition means they are prone to falling out of bed. The bed cot sides in the Essential Aids range are designed to attach to existing bed rails or they may fix to standard bed frames. Some products here also work as bed rails, providing a point of support for someone getting or out of bed, or raising themselves to a sitting position.
Here you will find our range of bed sides and cot sides. The correct use of a bed cot sides will create a barrier to prevent someone falling out of bed when they
- A bed rail in a cot style that can be used to prevent people from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA bed support rail to give confidence and security during sleep.
- Vat ExemptThese washable bed rail pads create a soft barrier between the user and the rails.
- Vat ExemptThese padded covers for cot side and bed rails dramatically improve comfort.
- A horseshoe shaped cushion to provide comfort and protection against bed rails.
- Vat ExemptThese bumpers prevent the patient from pushing their limbs between the cot sides and the mattress.
- Vat ExemptMade for use with profiling beds.
- Vat ExemptThese pads greatly improve the comfort of bed rails while guarding against limb entrapment.
- Vat ExemptSupplied with two wedges, these are a perfect alternative to metal bed rails.
- Vat ExemptA pair of wedges attached to a draw sheet that can be used to prevent a patient from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThe soft bumpers with mesh ensure the two-bar rails are totally enclosed, reducing the chance of limb entrapment.
- Vat ExemptMade from permeable, wipe clean fabric, this bumpers give great protection against cold rails.
- Vat ExemptThis fold-up mat provides a safety measure for individuals prone to falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThese Bed Bumpers improve the users comfort and safety when using bed rails.