Here you wil find our range of bed sides and cot sides. The correct use of a cot side will create a solid barrier to prevent the sleeper falling out of bed. These pieces of equipment are sometimes described as cot bumpers.
Here you wil find our range of bed sides and cot sides. The correct use of a cot side will create a solid barrier to prevent the sleeper falling out of bed. These
pieces of equipment are sometimes described as cot bumpers.Read more
- Vat ExemptThese adjustable cot sides are great for preventing the user falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA bed support rail to give confidence and security during sleep.
- Vat ExemptSupplied with two wedges, these are a perfect alternative to metal bed rails.
- Vat ExemptThese washable bed rail pads create a soft barrier between the user and the rails.
- Vat ExemptA pair of wedges attached to a draw sheet that can be used to prevent a patient from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThese padded covers for cot side and bed rails dramatically improve comfort.
- Vat ExemptThe soft bumpers with mesh ensure the two-bar rails are totally enclosed, reducing the chance of limb entrapment.
- A horseshoe shaped cushion to provide comfort and protection against bed rails.
- Vat ExemptMade from permeable, wipe clean fabric, this bumpers give great protection against cold rails.
- Vat ExemptThese bumpers prevent the patient from pushing their limbs between the cot sides and the mattress.
- Vat ExemptThis fold-up mat provides a safety measure for individuals prone to falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThese Bed Bumpers improve the users comfort and safety when using bed rails.
- Vat ExemptThese pads greatly improve the comfort of bed rails while guarding against limb entrapment.
- A bed rail in a cot style that can be used to prevent people from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptMade for use with profiling beds.