Essential Aids’ range of useful bedroom items. Here you will find products that come in handy for people spending prolonged periods in bed. Among the range are items like blanket cradles, bed trays and chair raisers. Our bedroom equipment may make a difference with various small jobs in the bedroom. We have non-slip netting, easy-to-see alarm clocks, bed raiser blocks, swivel cushions and many other useful items. Products like these can be especially useful to elderly people or those whose disability may impact their life in the bedroom. We also have wedge cushions to help prop you up in a comfortable position.
Essential Aids’ range of useful bedroom items. Here you will find products that come in handy for people spending prolonged periods in bed. Among the range are items like blanket cradles, bed trays
Items 1-30 of 53
- Vat ExemptThis bed caddie makes it easier to sit up in bed unassisted.
- Vat ExemptThis wedge cushion can be positioned to create a tilted support surface for the legs or upper body.
- Vat ExemptA simple but useful aid that allows the user to pull themselves up to a sitting position.
- Vat ExemptStrong yet lightweight webbing ladder which assists the transition from a horizontal to a seated position.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that allows the user to safely and smoothly rotate into position.
- A simple yet effective drinking utensil with a tube and clothing clip, ideal for staying hydrated.
- Vat ExemptLightweight and designed to lift bed-clothes off the patient
- Vat ExemptOften used in treatment environments on top of furniture cushions to prevent the sitter from sliding down the chair.
- Vat ExemptThese protect your feet from the cold but do not apply pressure.
- Vibrating alarm clock ideal for people with impaired hearing - great for home use or travel.
- Vat ExemptThese clinically tested sanitising wipes are available in five pack sizes.
- Vat ExemptThis frame creates a bridge, lifting bedclothes away from sensitive areas of the body.
- Vat ExemptA simple frame designed to keep bedclothes off the user's legs.
- Vat ExemptA foam support shaped like an arm chair which offers both comfort and support.
- Vat ExemptStraight or angled resting surface enabling the user to gain the most suitable position.
- Vat ExemptSlippers with an extra-wide opening to accommodate swollen feet.
- Vat ExemptSlippers with a wide foot opening and velcro fastening to allow for swollen feet.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing a wide opening and stretchy upper section, these slippers are ideal for swollen feet.
- Vat ExemptThese slippers have a wide fastening and can stretch to accommodate swollen feet.
- Vat ExemptThis fold-up mat provides a safety measure for individuals prone to falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA relaxing sound and light generating pyramid, ideal for relieving the effects of Tinnitus or insomnia.
- Vat ExemptImproves ventilation in bed by holding bedclothes up and away from the body.
- Vat ExemptA bed raiser that can be used to increase the height of beds.
- Vat ExemptFeatures comfortable, wipe clean plastic rungs and strong synthetic rope.
- Vat ExemptAn inflated support boot that can be used by people who spend a lot of time in bed.
- Vat ExemptSecure rail which includes a handy four pocket organiser.
- Vat ExemptA high quality and easy to read clock for people with poor vision.
- Vat ExemptUnder bed elevation device which provides safe, quiet and gentle lifting of the bed to assist users with varied mobility issues.
- Vat ExemptA germicidal chemical used in the tanks of the Porta Potti for hygiene and odour control.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to fit at the bottom of the bad and prevent the user slipping too far down.