Essential Aids’ range of useful bedroom items. Here you will find products that come in handy for people spending prolonged periods in bed. Among the range are items like blanket cradles, bed trays and chair raisers. Our bedroom equipment may make a difference with various small jobs in the bedroom. We have non-slip netting, easy-to-see alarm clocks, bed raiser blocks, swivel cushions and many other useful items. Products like these can be especially useful to elderly people or those whose disability may impact their life in the bedroom. We also have wedge cushions to help prop you up in a comfortable position.
Essential Aids’ range of useful bedroom items. Here you will find products that come in handy for people spending prolonged periods in bed. Among the range are items like blanket cradles, bed trays
Items 1-30 of 32
- Vat ExemptA pack of four furniture raisers to allow for height adjustment.
- Heat therapy mitts designed to improve joint mobility and reduce pain in the hands.
- Vat ExemptThis fold-up mat provides a safety measure for individuals prone to falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that allows the user to safely and smoothly rotate into position.
- Vat ExemptImproves ventilation in bed by holding bedclothes up and away from the body.
- Vat ExemptLightweight and designed to lift bed-clothes off the patient
- Vat ExemptSecure rail which includes a handy four pocket organiser.
- Vibrating alarm clock ideal for people with impaired hearing - great for home use or travel.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to fit at the bottom of the bad and prevent the user slipping too far down.
- Machine washable, highly absorbent rug ideal for protecting against spillages around the home.
- No excuses now with this talking clock with both analogue and digital display.
These clips make changing bed quilts much easier.
- Vat ExemptThis useful tool allows sleeping angle to be adjusted.
- A relaxing sound and light generating pyramid, ideal for relieving the effects of Tinnitus or insomnia.
- A simple yet effective drinking utensil with a tube and clothing clip, ideal for staying hydrated.
- Vat ExemptAn inflated support boot that can be used by people who spend a lot of time in bed.
- Vat ExemptOften used in treatment environments on top of furniture cushions to prevent the sitter from sliding down the chair.
- A handy folding footstool to get to those items just out of reach.
- This drip stand is adjustable in height, is stable and highly manoeuvrable.
- Vat ExemptWake up early without disturbing anyone else in your bed with this vibrating alarm clock.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive handle that can assist in getting up from a chair or sofa.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable leg lifter with a hand control to allow for transferring in and out of bed safely.
- Vat ExemptSupports the weight of bed clothes, reducing skin contact.
- Vat ExemptA simple frame designed to keep bedclothes off the user's legs.
- Practical wooden frame bed tray with folding legs and tilting top.
- Vat ExemptA rotating footplate with handlebars to enable safe and secure swivel transfers.
- Vat ExemptModern and stylish alarm clock with four different alert options, ideal if you have impaired hearing or sleep deeply.
- These clinically tested sanitising wipes are available in five pack sizes.
- Vat ExemptCeiling mounted support, allowing the user to rise from a lying position.