This section features bed safety rails and bars to help people get in and out of bed easily. These items may be an important means of support for those with limited balance or strength. Disability bed rails can also help prevent the user rolling out of bed at night. A bed rail for disabled people or those with conditions affecting mobility, can be an significant safety feature. Many of our rails are adjustable both in length and height. Some are suitable for slatted beds, while others fit divans. Grab rails for beds may clamp or strap to the frame or fix by having a section which slides beneath the mattress. See these other bedroom aids.
This section features bed safety rails and bars to help people get in and out of bed easily. These items may be an important means of support for those with limited balance or
Items 1-30 of 56
- Vat ExemptThis bed rail is made to fit beds with a side frame, like commonly found wooden slatted beds.
- Vat ExemptDesigned for divans, this good quality rail gives great support to the user when getting in or out of bed.
- Vat ExemptAn ultra sturdy grab rail for the bed, offering stability and confidence.
- Vat ExemptA handy rail that can aid the user in getting in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptEasy to use and folds down for storage.
- Vat ExemptThis swing-down bed rail comes with a handy pocket for useful items like phones and remote controls.
- Vat ExemptPortable rail which gives support and stops the user rolling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptSupplied with two wedges, these are a perfect alternative to metal bed rails.
- Vat ExemptA pair of wedges attached to a draw sheet that can be used to prevent a patient from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA bed rail that is designed for use with higher beds and/or thicker mattresses.
- Vat ExemptThe bed loop rail is designed specifically for use with hospital-style metal framed beds.
- Vat ExemptA bed rail that can be used with slatted beds to provide a leverage support point.
- Vat ExemptFeatures a strong steel handle with a cushioned grip which provides reliable support.
- Vat ExemptComfortable looped handrails assist in smooth transfers in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThe Beside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world.
- Vat ExemptA strong and sturdy support rail that provides support when transferring in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThis fold-up mat provides a safety measure for individuals prone to falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA rotating rail/ locking bar to be used in conjunction with the SuperPole, assisting with every step.
- Vat ExemptThis ingenious bed rail can flip down at the touch of a button, making it highly convenient and practical.
- Vat ExemptMade for use with profiling beds.
- Vat ExemptA floor to ceiling support pole ideal for use next to a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
- Vat ExemptThis versatile bed rail can be used with double and single beds and adjusts with a simple mechanism.
- Vat ExemptThe rail fits beneath the armchair and gives the user a stable support rail.
- Vat ExemptA bed rail that can be attached to both divan and slatted beds to provide assistance in rising.
- Vat ExemptA support rail to help the user in and out of bed, with a pivoting arm for transfers.
- Vat ExemptA support rail with a wide base that slips under the mattress to give support in transferring from bed.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive cane that assists in bed mobility.
- Vat ExemptThis versatile support rail can be used in the bedroom or the bathroom.
- Vat ExemptA handy rail that can assist with bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptUse this grab handle to have support while standing, showering or performing any other activity.