This section features bed safety rails and bars to help people get in and out of bed easily. These items may be an important means of support for those with limited balance or strength. Disability bed rails can also help prevent the user rolling out of bed at night. A bed rail for disabled people or those with conditions affecting mobility, can be an significant safety feature. Many of our rails are adjustable both in length and height. Some are suitable for slatted beds, while others fit divans. Grab rails for beds may clamp or strap to the frame or fix by having a section which slides beneath the mattress.
This section features bed safety rails and bars to help people get in and out of bed easily. These items may be an important means of support for those with limited balance or
Items 1-30 of 43
- Vat ExemptAn ultra sturdy grab rail for the bed, offering stability and confidence.
- A steel bed leaver to assist an individual in rising out of bed.
- Vat ExemptThe Beside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world.
- Vat ExemptA handy rail that can aid the user in getting in and out of bed.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive cane that assists in bed mobility.
- Vat ExemptA tension mounted support aid that can assist in rising from chairs, beds and toilets.
- Vat ExemptThis swing-down bed rail comes with a handy pocket for useful items like phones and remote controls.
- Vat ExemptA handy rail that can assist with bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptSecure rail which includes a handy four pocket organiser.
- Vat ExemptThis popular rail provides a large U-shaped support arm which is suitable for divan beds.
- Vat ExemptMade for use with profiling beds.
- Vat ExemptSupplied with two wedges, these are a perfect alternative to metal bed rails.
- Vat ExemptA floor to ceiling support pole ideal for use next to a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
- Vat ExemptThis is a sturdy U-shaped support arm which clamps to the frame of a metal and profiling bed.
- Vat ExemptThe rail fits beneath the armchair and gives the user a stable support rail.
- Vat ExemptThis bed rail is made to fit beds with a side frame, like commonly found wooden slatted beds.
- Vat ExemptA support rail to help the user in and out of bed, with a pivoting arm for transfers.
- Vat ExemptFeatures a strong steel handle with a cushioned grip which provides reliable support.
- Vat ExemptProvides support and stability for people who need help getting in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptOffers additional safety and stability, allowing the user to access and exit the bed with ease.
- Vat ExemptComfortable looped handrails assist in smooth transfers in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA handy steel rail that can aid in rising from and getting into bed.
- Vat ExemptA strong and sturdy support rail that provides support when transferring in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptEasy to use and folds down for storage.
- Vat ExemptThis versatile support rail can be used in the bedroom or the bathroom.
- Vat ExemptA rotating rail/ locking bar to be used in conjunction with the SuperPole, assisting with every step.
- Vat ExemptPortable rail which gives support and stops the user rolling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptUse this grab handle to have support while standing, showering or performing any other activity.
- Vat ExemptThis ingenious bed rail can flip down at the touch of a button, making it highly convenient and practical.
- Vat ExemptThis U-shaped rail sits flat across a slatted bed, using the weight of the mattress to hold it in position.