Bed Transfer Aids
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make patient transfer significantly easier. A bed transfer aid may assist in moving an individual from one side of the bed to the other, sitting them up, or moving them to or from bed from a chair or wheelchair. Essential Aids’ patient transfer equipment is all rigorously tested and the highest quality. A bed hoist for elderly people or others who have significant mobility issues may be an important tool in the bedroom.
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make
Items 1-30 of 71
- Vat ExemptA comfortable belt with four webbing handles to allow assistance to be given to the wearer.
- Vat ExemptA high quality sling that can be used to facilitate patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptAllows users to turn and move sideways minimal strain.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive cane that assists in bed mobility.
- Vat ExemptA range of transfer sheets that can be used to move patients more effectively.
- Vat ExemptA transfer sheet that can be used to safely move and re-position patients.
- Vat ExemptThis is a dependable, robust patient turning aid.
- Vat ExemptThis useful tool raises the head of a bed, enabling a more upright sleeping position.
- Vat ExemptThis high quality curved transfer aid is ideal for side transfers to furniture with fixed armrests.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the Deluxe Sling offers greater support to the upper body and head.
- Vat Exempt'Locking' glide sheet which aids safe patient positioning, reducing strain on both the individual and carer.
- Vat ExemptPractical two in one pack for people who struggle to move or change position in bed, including a two way draw sheet and a bed sheet.
- Vat ExemptUse this transfer disc to offer additional support for effortless turns.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Vat ExemptThe Deep Back Sling often works well for people that have supportive seating systems.
- This emergency evacuation aid means the client can remain on the mattress as they are evacuated.
- Vat ExemptA multi-pack of transfer sheets in three different, colour-coded sizes.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the lightweight sling delivers extra support to the body's upper extremities.
- This overlay means the patient does not have to be transferred from the mattress in case of emergency.
- Vat ExemptBirch ply with lacquered finish and anti-slip pads on the underside.
- Vat ExemptAllows the user to move a stiff or immobile leg to aid in getting in or out of bed or chairs.
- Vat ExemptHelps with user rotation and repositioning on the bed.
- Vat ExemptA strong and lightweight lifting system with a high capacity.
- Vat ExemptA portable transferring tool that makes moving from chairs and wheelchairs safer and easier.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to reduce the risk of injury, this hoist gives the client plenty of space.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that can be used in a nursing home environment.
- Vat Exempta handling belt designed for use with children, with a number of padded handles.
- Vat ExemptA sling with a head support that can be used in patient transfers with ceiling or mobile hoists.
- Vat ExemptA leg lifter that can be used to help move immobile or stiff legs and help individuals get in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptMakes transfers safer and more comfortable for users and carers.