Bed Transfer Aids
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make patient transfer significantly easier. A bed transfer aid may assist in moving an individual from one side of the bed to the other, sitting them up, or moving them to or from bed from a chair or wheelchair. Essential Aids’ patient transfer equipment is all rigorously tested and the highest quality. A bed hoist for elderly people or others who have significant mobility issues may be an important tool in the bedroom.
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make
Items 1-30 of 68
- Vat Exemptthis glide sheet is doubled over and sewn in a loop, ensuring a smooth glide between two surfaces.
- Vat ExemptA transfer sheet that can be used to safely move and re-position patients.
- Vat ExemptThese sheets facilitate patient movement and positioning while reducing strain on the carer.
- Vat Exempt'Locking' glide sheet which aids safe patient positioning, reducing strain on both the individual and carer.
- Vat ExemptA smooth glide sheet which fits securely to transfer boards, for a safer patient transfer.
- Vat ExemptA lifting aid that can be used to help move stiff or immobile legs.
- Vat ExemptNon-slip footpad ideal for repositioning of clients/patients whilst in bed/chairs/couches
- Vat ExemptHelps with user rotation and repositioning on the bed.
- Vat ExemptThese ultra low friction fabric loops allow easier patient transfer while reducing strain or the risk of injury to the carer.
- Vat ExemptA leg lifter that can be used to help move immobile or stiff legs and help individuals get in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable belt with four webbing handles to allow assistance to be given to the wearer.
- Vat ExemptThis high quality curved transfer aid is ideal for side transfers to furniture with fixed armrests.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Vat ExemptA multi-pack of transfer sheets in three different, colour-coded sizes.
- Vat ExemptA deluxe swivel seat which rotates 90 degrees, helping people to get in or out of seats more easily.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective turntable which helps the transition to and from most types of seat.
- Vat ExemptVersatile handling aid for carers, designed to loop, support, lift and pull various parts of the patient's body.
- Vat Exempta handling belt designed for use with children, with a number of padded handles.
- Vat ExemptThis inflatable cushion can be used in an emergency to lift someone who has fallen to the floor.
- Vat ExemptA self-transfer board in birch ply suitable for forward and side transfers.
- Vat ExemptAllows users to turn and move sideways minimal strain.
- Vat ExemptRotating patient transfer aid which significantly reduces the possibility of injury to the carer.
- Vat ExemptThis is a dependable, robust patient turning aid.
- Vat ExemptA transfer slide allowing for the safe and easy moving of patients.
- Vat ExemptPractical two in one pack for people who struggle to move or change position in bed, including a two way draw sheet and a bed sheet.
- Vat ExemptFeatures an air powered suction system designed to lift a fallen person from the floor.
- This sledge facilitates emergency escape while the client remains on their back.
- Vat ExemptA high quality sling that can be used to facilitate comfortable patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA strong and lightweight lifting system with a high capacity.
- Vat ExemptA short birch plywood board which assists patient transfers, ideal for smaller spaces.