Bed Transfer Aids
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make patient transfer significantly easier. A bed transfer aid may assist in moving an individual from one side of the bed to the other, sitting them up, or moving them to or from bed from a chair or wheelchair. Essential Aids’ patient transfer equipment is all rigorously tested and the highest quality. A bed hoist for elderly people or others who have significant mobility issues may be an important tool in the bedroom.
Products designed to help with patient transfer. The equipment in this section includes various kinds of glide sheets, while transfer boards are also available. Glide sheets and other low friction aids can make
Items 1-30 of 75
- Vat ExemptVersatile handling aid for carers, designed to loop, support, lift and pull various parts of the patient's body.
- Vat ExemptA transfer aid that is suitable for shorter transfers, where a hoist and sling are not necessary.
- Vat ExemptThese ultra low friction fabric loops allow easier patient transfer while reducing strain or the risk of injury to the carer.
- Vat ExemptA short birch plywood board which assists patient transfers, ideal for smaller spaces.
- Vat ExemptThis bed caddie makes it easier to sit up in bed unassisted.
- Vat ExemptThis inflatable cushion can be used in an emergency to lift someone who has fallen to the floor.
- Vat ExemptA versatile handling belt with numerous, padded handles to allow for patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable belt with four webbing handles to allow assistance to be given to the wearer.
- Vat ExemptThese glide sheets come in three sizes for a chair, wheelchair or use on the bed.
- Vat Exemptthis glide sheet is doubled over and sewn in a loop, ensuring a smooth glide between two surfaces.
- Vat ExemptAllows users to turn and move sideways minimal strain.
- Vat ExemptA sling with a head support that can be used in patient transfers with ceiling or mobile hoists.
- Vat ExemptA high quality sling that can be used to facilitate patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA transfer sheet that can be used to safely move and re-position patients.
- Vat ExemptA smooth and durable transfer sheet which helps move patients smoothly between two surfaces.
- Vat ExemptThis superb leg lifter is easy to operate with a hand control.
- Vat ExemptA range of transfer sheets that can be used to move patients more effectively.
- Vat ExemptA soft and comfortable seat that can rotate to make lateral transfers easier.
- Vat ExemptA handy rail that can assist with bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptThis effective aid enables the user to raise their leg independently, reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the Deluxe Sling offers greater support to the upper body and head.
- Internal locking strips enable the patient to slide into position without risk of slipping back.
- Vat ExemptPractical two in one pack for people who struggle to move or change position in bed, including a two way draw sheet and a bed sheet.
- Vat ExemptThis patient transfer aid increases safety and reduces strain.
- Vat ExemptA multi-pack of transfer sheets in three different, colour-coded sizes.
- Vat ExemptThe Deep Back Sling often works well for people that have supportive seating systems.
- This emergency evacuation aid means the client can remain on the mattress as they are evacuated.
- Vat ExemptTransfer Aid that is suitable for standing, sitting, or for short transfers.
- Vat ExemptBirch ply with lacquered finish and anti-slip pads on the underside.
- Vat ExemptThis version of the lightweight sling delivers extra support to the body's upper extremities.